Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Denman
United States
Katy
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just wanted to make sure our Onamor player has two of his cards right.

Dimensional Pit - It doesn't matter if the enemies are flying, right? It essentially just sucks everybody together into one area and makes them suffer?

Astral Cape - Always gives one magic shield. Can be used as an attack using 2 Blue die up to Range=1 and he can buy the Exhaust effect when he rolls it. For one regular action, he can steal magic shields from an enemy. Is this right? A basic latent defense, a somewhat feeble attack that might exhaust an enemy, and a means to steal magic shields? Three separate functions? Oh, and does the magic shield theft have the same range of 1?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vasilis
Greece
Heraklion Crete
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe you are right in all of the above. I don't have the card in front of me right now but if the 'absorb shields' ability doesn't specify its own range then the cape's range value is in effect. You already know that Astral Cape's ability had been errata'd and is no longer a free action, so I believe you are good. meeple

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.