Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Belk
United States
Orlando
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Apologies if this has been addressed but I cannot find any comment on it. The game comes with different exertion limit tokens (square ones and then ones that block off extra spaces on the villain board). I cannot find how you know which to use in each scenario. I assume the default is the one shown in the rule book but I cannot find when the other ones might be uses.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
RJ
United States
West Lafayette
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
I was saving to become a doctor or lawyer...but this was a chance for world peace.
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe the elongated exertion token is used in the versus mode only.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
emmanuel crochet
France
flag msg tools
mb
In mission mode you used : 3 movement, 4 defense and 4 reroll. In VS mode you used 3 movement, 3 defense and 4 reroll. And in VS the power of Red Robin is to decrease each. So movement 2, defense 2 and reroll 3

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sponge Yo
msg tools
badge
mb
Among the extra spaces tokens for the command post, you've got two different defense tokens. The one with the exertion limit of 4 is used in the Adventure mode (some heroes against one villain), while the token with the exertion limit of 3 is used in the versus mode. For both sides.

Edit: ninja

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Perry
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
crochet wrote:
In mission mode you used : 3 movement, 4 defense and 4 reroll. In VS mode you used 3 movement, 3 defense and 4 reroll. And in VS the power of Red Robin is to decrease each. So movement 2, defense 2 and reroll 3

Is this written anywhere in the rulebook or mission book?

Because, man, I spent a lot of time trying to figure this out...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Landy
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
vaderizer wrote:
crochet wrote:

Top of Page 4 of the VS mode booklet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thilo M.
Germany
Wiesbaden
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
vaderizer wrote:
crochet wrote:

Page 28, the photo of the command board.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Dewsbery
United Kingdom
Sutton Coldfield
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A pretty fundamental part of setup, and we're expected to work it out from a photo??

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Andersson
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
RDewsbery wrote:
A pretty fundamental part of setup, and we're expected to work it out from a photo??

To be fair, this problem only comes up if you buy the VS Mode Expansion, and that's the rulebook where the different setup is explained.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moose Detective
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
Than Sense
badge
Is it a moose that became a detective ? Or a detective who searches for moose?
mbmbmbmbmb
davidryanandersson wrote:
RDewsbery wrote:

To be fair, this problem only comes up if you buy the VS Mode Expansion, and that's the rulebook where the different setup is explained.

Aha! That's why they missed it. This drove me crazy the other night and I was going to write an explodey message about it, but now I at least understand how they screwed it up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.