12 Posts

Gloomhaven: Forgotten Circles» Forums » General

Subject: Does anyone have the dimensions of the adventure book? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Qkrwogud
New Zealand
flag msg tools
I'm in the process of building a wooden chest and would like to accomodate the expansion.
Does anyone have the size and thickness of the 68 page adventure book it comes with?

Other than the cards, new class, book and monster hp tracking boards, are there any other components I need to plan for?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
What a great idea! I don't have the dimensions but would assume the same length and width as the original scenario book.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gutripper
Denmark
Copenhagen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What will you then do when Isaac then makes the next large expansion?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Qkrwogud
New Zealand
flag msg tools
Gutripper wrote:
What will you then do when Isaac then makes the next large expansion?

I've already factored that in! The wooden chest I'm making is roughly double the size of the original box.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scot Rose
United States
South Burlington
Vermont
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm making my box to fit in a Kallax cube shelf. Outside dimensions will be just under twice the cubic volume. 16" x 11.5" x 7.5" to ~13+" x 13+" x 15+".

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Z A
msg tools
My copy just arrived... don't have calipers or anything for exact measurement. It is 67 pages, with the pages, front cover, and back cover, all the same paper as the original scenario book. Original scenario book is 122 pages, so about half that thickness, with the other dimensions being the same.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Qkrwogud
New Zealand
flag msg tools
Zvikachu wrote:
My copy just arrived... don't have calipers or anything for exact measurement. It is 67 pages, with the pages, front cover, and back cover, all the same paper as the original scenario book. Original scenario book is 122 pages, so about half that thickness, with the other dimensions being the same.

Great, thanks very much!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Sullivan
United States
Plano
TX
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The book is almost exactly 4mm thick.

There's also a single 8.5x11" board of punch outs. 23 monster standees (8 about the size of a Wind Demon, 15 about the size of a Lurker), 5 round rift tokens about the size of a board hex, 6 regen status chits the same size as the other status markers.

12 more plastic stands, 4 yellow, 8 white.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Qkrwogud
New Zealand
flag msg tools
NightGod473 wrote:
The book is almost exactly 4mm thick.

There's also a single 8.5x11" board of punch outs. 23 monster standees (8 about the size of a Wind Demon, 15 about the size of a Lurker), 5 round rift tokens about the size of a board hex, 6 regen status chits the same size as the other status markers.

12 more plastic stands, 4 yellow, 8 white.

Thanks so much for this, I almost forgot about the rest of the components to account for! The sizing comparison is really helpful for me as well!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Qkrwogud
New Zealand
flag msg tools
NightGod473 wrote:
23 monster standees (8 about the size of a Wind Demon, 15 about the size of a Lurker)

Could you give me a break down of how many different types of monsters there are as well for those sizes, I think 3 of them are bosses from what I saw somewhere?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Byron S
United States
Ventura
California
flag msg tools
I don't remember what I ate last night
badge
but I can spout off obscure rules to all sorts of games like nobody's business!
mbmbmbmbmb
Qkrwogud wrote:
NightGod473 wrote:
23 monster standees (8 about the size of a Wind Demon, 15 about the size of a Lurker)

Could you give me a break down of how many different types of monsters there are as well for those sizes, I think 3 of them are bosses from what I saw somewhere?

3 bosses
2 types with 4 each
2 types with 6 each

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Qkrwogud
New Zealand
flag msg tools
runtsta wrote:

3 bosses
2 types with 4 each
2 types with 6 each

So the 2 types with 6 each and the 3 bosses are the ones roughly the same size as a lurker?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.