Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
2 Posts

Agricola» Forums » Rules

Subject: "5 player" only cards ( Occupations & Improvements) - do they exist ? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mr. Grace
Australia
Adelaide
SA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I haven't played a 5 Player game for quite a while. And, by coincidence, I keep the Occupations and Improvements in separate boxes for 1 +, 3+ and 4+
Players, as I prefer to "rotate" through all the cards, and playing say " 3+" cards in a 3 Player game helps with that

As far as I recall, there are no "5 Player ( only)" cards ( except those required to add extra round spaces for the larger number of Players..)

But just in case I have mislaid them : can someone confirm my hazy memory, that there are NO "5 Player ( only)" Occupations or Improvements...??

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ɹǝsɐɹɟ
Australia
Melbourne
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Back in the days when there were less maps we played every map back to back
badge
Ooh a little higher, now a bit to the left, a little more, a little more, just a bit more. Oooh yes, that's the spot!
mbmbmbmbmb
Improvements (as far as I remember) never care about player count.

From the main page
"169 yellow “Occupation” cards (66 cards for 1**5 players; 41 cards for 3**5 players; 62 cards for 4**5 players)".

For the original edition anyway, the occupations are 1+, 3+ and 4+ players. The new fangled edition which requires the expansion to go to 5+ players is, of course, different.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.