5 Posts

Mafiozoo» Forums » Rules

Subject: Godfather Bonus question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Wynther Knight
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
On page 7 of the rulebook under the Godfather Bonus section, is the "Favor" on the 3rd bullet point on the statement "...but they can always pay the Zoollas to obtain the Favor.." a "Godfather's Favor"?

If it is, then does that mean that players who did not make the best offer on the "Whoever Can Pay" can pay for the Character's Favor and then pay again to get the Godfather's Favor?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ori Avtalion
Israel
flag msg tools
If a character has the "whoever can pay" condition, and the godfather is on it, then players who did not place the most gems can pay to receive the character's favor AND the godfather's favor in a single payment.

EDIT: See correction below.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wynther Knight
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the answer
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dennis Olesen
Denmark
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
SaltyHorse wrote:
If a character has the "whoever can pay" condition, and the godfather is on it, then players who did not place the most gems can pay to receive the character's favor AND the godfather's favor in a single payment.

are you sure about that?

when i read the rules, I understand that only the player that placed the most gems get the Godfather bonus.

even if there is tie for first place then they dont get the godfather bonus.

"to whoever can pay", here they can pay to get the charater bonus, but not the godfather bonus.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ori Avtalion
Israel
flag msg tools
Dennis, I think you're right. Thanks for pointing it out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.