Mako Z
msg tools
I was just thinking that a more condensed, travel variant, and/or variant that permits the use of paper sheets for game play, instead of the large game mat might be useful, for those traveling, and/or with limited gaming space.

Pair that with a D60 die and the combat chart for that, or a D6 and a D10 for results, and it might make spur of the moment sorties a little easier.

You could use a pencil, or dry erase markers if you put it in a sheet protector, in order to keep track of things, instead of having to pull out the full board, and counters.

I'd prefer a simple, black and white game sheet/mat for this, to keep printer ink costs down.

Could even go double-sided, if space is an issue, for both the targets, the NF stats, and other info that needs to be available for play, or recorded. Having these would also be nice, if you really want to keep track of what happened during your games as well, for review later, too.

Any chance of something like that being made available?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Schall
United States
Evans City
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sounds like a do- it- yourself. I doubt the designer or Compass would. However, I like the idea and also like to consolidate when possible.

I made this cheat sheet to cut down on chart needs.

I also like to update the given logsheets and put into excel format with dropdown boxes, etc. These work really well with vassal module (when available).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.