Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Melissa the Gnome
United States
West Allis
WI - Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought this from Amazon 2 days ago (and yes I was sad that I missed it being on sale today). I opened it as soon as it arrived and noticed the dice bag seemed a little light. I took a look at the dice and found that I was missing all 10 of the purple appetizer dice. The box had been sealed and everything else was there and in perfect order. Sadly, due to the sale, Amazon can't send a replacement for 2-3 weeks. I contacted Gamewright and they are going to send the dice (hooray), just sad I can't play the game yet. I was planning to bring it to play with my game group for our "Filler" night on Saturday. Here's hoping the dice arrive quickly!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Inquisitive Meeple
United States
Tallahassee
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
The Inquisitive Meeple
mbmbmbmbmb
In my copy those dice didn’t come in the cloth bag but in a clear baggie on their own
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Des Lee
Australia
Quakers Hill
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sanders wrote:
In my copy those dice didn’t come in the cloth bag but in a clear baggie on their own

Yep me too. Probably because of a manufacturing issue/change or something.

OP, maybe you just missed out on the plastic baggie for dice. Good to hear Gamewright are going to send out replacements.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Melissa the Gnome
United States
West Allis
WI - Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I checked the whole box, looked under the insert, but no extra bag of the appetizer dice I hate having to wait, but glad that Gamewright has good customer service.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jenn
msg tools
I also got Sushi Roll this week from Amazon. Mine was only missing one of the green Specials dice. I've emailed the company and they are sending it out to me, but I've been told it will be 3-4 weeks. Hoping it won't be that long as I live about 1/2 an hour away from their corporate headquarters.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miguel Manansala
United States
Northern California
flag msg tools
Viticulture is my #1 favorite game!!
badge
Infinity Stone Bae
mbmbmbmbmb
My copy is also missing the 10 appetizer dice. I’ll send out an email to Gamewright.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Sittel
United States
Bellevue
Nebraska
flag msg tools
designer
I admit it... I am a Euro-gaming snob.
badge
My 2018 Mustang GT
mbmbmbmbmb
My copy has all 30 of the dice in the cloth bag and 10 additional blue dice in a separate bag.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Melissa the Gnome
United States
West Allis
WI - Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A little more than 3 weeks have now passed and I never received the replacement dice from Gamewright. It's pretty disappointing after they said they would mail them out right away. Luckily, Amazon did get the game back in stock and they are replacing the whole game for me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.