Subject: Bonus Action (and solo) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Fab C
France
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hello,

I played 3 solo games with Wahkan. I'm sure I made less and less rules mistakes after each game, but some remain unclear to me:

Bonus Action

-Can I use the bonus action of a card right after the favored suit changes? (for instance : from the card I just put in my court).

-Is there a limit to the number of bonus action you can play each turn?

-When does Wahkan play her Bonus Actions? At the start or at the end of her turn? It feels weird to make those choice for her.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Box of Delights
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
Visit me at www.boxofdelights.net
mbmbmbmbmb
FreeArt wrote:
Hello,

I played 3 solo games with Wahkan. I'm sure I made less and less rules mistakes after each game, but some remain unclear to me:

Bonus Action

-Can I use the bonus action of a card right after the favored suit changes? (for instance : from the card I just put in my court).

-Is there a limit to the number of bonus action you can play each turn?

-When does Wahkan play her Bonus Actions? At the start or at the end of her turn? It feels weird to make those choice for her.

1. yes, you can.

2. You are limited only by the cards in your tableau in that each card in your tableau can be used for only one action per turn.

3. At the end. She takes the allotted 2 actions dictated by the AI card, and then, once both actions are used, or if there are no valid choices available, Wakhan will take any available free actions from the Court cards in her tableau, again using tie-breaker rules to help with decisions. These free actions should be performed from left to right in the order they appear in Wakhan’s tableau, ignoring any that have no effect, and sticking to the ‘one action per card per turn’ rule.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.