Subject: Need to replace missing counters... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Lind
United States
North Chesterfield
Virginia
flag msg tools
My favorite response to anyone's question about how something happened.
badge
Really, Mom, I was just sittin' here mindin' my own business!
mbmbmbmbmb
Could someone provide a clear high resolution image of the at least the red section of an unpunched countersheet for the AH version of this game? The countersheet would have 2 rows of green counters in the top right corner followed by rows of red counters - I need to replace a bunch of the red counters.

The images already up on BGG are too blurry to be useful.
Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael
United Kingdom
Rochford
Essex
flag msg tools
We few,we happy few,we band of brothers;For he today that sheds his blood with me Shall be my brother: be he ne’er so vile;And gentlemen in England now-abed Shall think themself accurs’d they were no here That fought with us upon Saint Crispin’s day.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Michael

I'll see if I have an unpunched sheet, either battleline or AH editions
counters are same , I think.

mike
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael
United Kingdom
Rochford
Essex
flag msg tools
We few,we happy few,we band of brothers;For he today that sheds his blood with me Shall be my brother: be he ne’er so vile;And gentlemen in England now-abed Shall think themself accurs’d they were no here That fought with us upon Saint Crispin’s day.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
emailed scan to you Michael...( I think ) got right email.whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Kovacs
United States
Elyria
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Let us know if you got what you needed; I have an unpunched copy of AH Submarine and would be happy to scan whatever you need and e-mail it to you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
john smith
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Michael, there's a pdf of replacement counters uploaded by brethekking.
They print out very nice if printed with a good printer. They printed out ok on my computer but really nice when printed at Office Depot.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vince S

Williamsburg
Virginia
msg tools
mbmbmb
Gentlemen,

I think you'll find the following link helpful, maybe even exceptionally helpful to all your needs in covering a host of Submarine replacement items.

https://boardgamegeek.com/files/thing/3083

Basically, its the Files section for Submarine though on the Overview or main Submarine page it only lists a few of the items. For those unfamiliar with the BGG functions, simply go to the bottom of the Files section and in this case, click on See all 14 items, and that will show you all the files available for download. For those who didn't know this, don't feel bad for as we used to say in the military, "You don't know what you don't know......until someone teaches it to you."

I hope this helps. Let me know if it does by posting a reply here.

Happy hunting no matter what side you are playing.

Cheers,
Vince

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.