Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Teo
Italy
Turin
Torino
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Success token placing: it says "at the start of the peril phase" - does it mean before you move the peril token?
Plus, I'm assuming that you can put success tokens only in spaces that aren't already been reached by the hourglass..
Sorry in advance if this was answered before..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henrique Ribeiro
Brazil
São Paulo
São Paulo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Question 1: I guess when says "start" is the before step 1 of peril phase

Step start: blabla
Step 1: etc
Step 2: etc
Step end: blabl

Work in the same way for the travel phase

Question 2: I don't remember exactly the text of the quest sheet to help with that question, sorry
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carlo Tibaldi
Italy
San Donato Milanese
MI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mattox wrote:
..., I'm assuming that you can put success tokens only in spaces that aren't already been reached by the hourglass...

I hope I am not misunderstanding your question/assumption, but you put success tokens on Location cards, not on Peril dots

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henrique Ribeiro
Brazil
São Paulo
São Paulo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
IMO you put success in the peril as you wish

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Teo
Italy
Turin
Torino
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
tibia wrote:
mattox wrote:
..., I'm assuming that you can put success tokens only in spaces that aren't already been reached by the hourglass...

I hope I am not misunderstanding your question/assumption, but you put success tokens on Location cards, not on Peril dots

The quest card is clear about that: success tokens are placed on the peril track (1 for 2 that you spend).
I think that Henrique suggestion is correct: you place the success token(s), then move the houglass, then resolve the peril event (if triggered).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.