Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Anthony Faber
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb

I haven't played the game yet (I've pre-ordered it), but I was very happy that when I ran pictures of the cubes and cards by the colorblind person in our group, he said that all the colors were amazingly distinct, and that the cube colors matched the colors on the card exactly.

He was impressed, and I was relieved, as I thought a color based game like this might exclude him.

Thank you AEG!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter McPherson
United States
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm colorblind myself, so I had to make sure it was colorblind friendly of course!

It was a challenge because adding symbols to the cubes would have been difficult. But we reviewed the resource colors quite a bit (especially brown/red), and I hope other colorblind gamers find them as clear as I do!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Rabinowitz
United States
Columbia
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I found the color blue in this game off-putting, but now that I understand the reason I will totally just deal with it. Making games more accessible for more people is way more important than my aesthetic preferences.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.