Michael Lorenzo
United States
Temple Terrace
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They claim they have 10+ remaining. Was able to get it as well as Suppressed Memories, but SM has since sold out. Good Luck!

$39.68 USD or $53.54 CAD
Shipping to US is $20.

https://store.401games.ca/products/02dcd191-aecf-11e7-f130-6...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Nelson
United States
Stafford
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Mansions of Madness 2nd Edition - Recurring Nightmares at a VERY reasonable price.
Yep, just bought one last week! Should get delivered tomorrow. Too bad SM is out of print.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Michaud
United States
Longwood
Florida
flag msg tools
On-Line Want List Generator - Hopefully Making Math Trades a Little Bit Easier
badge
Captain Kirk, Captain Picard, Captain Sisko, Captain Janeway, Captain Archer
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Mansions of Madness 2nd Edition - Recurring Nightmares at a VERY reasonable price.
suggestion: put name of retailer in thread subject... especially since this is in Canada and also put price in thread subject (inc ship price) or combined price. for this and other suggestions see pinned thread

https://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/1417183/what-hot-deal
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Lorenzo
United States
Temple Terrace
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Mansions of Madness 2nd Edition - Recurring Nightmares $39USD +$20 ship from Canada.
JeffyJeff wrote:
suggestion: put name of retailer in thread subject... especially since this is in Canada and also put price in thread subject (inc ship price) or combined price. for this and other suggestions see pinned thread

https://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/1417183/what-hot-deal

Fixed. Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luc
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
new user
mbmbmb
Better than eBay, thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B S
United States
redondo beach
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Still too much for me...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
War Machine
msg tools
mb
it could be different now, but I'm in NJ, US and 401 games would not ship to me. Not sure if any of that had to do with it, but this was a few months ago when Canada was going through some kind of strike with their postal office and Trump had imposed a tariff on the shipping industry.

I even emailed them asking if they could make a shipping exception and I would pay a premium for it, and I got no response. This was also really odd to me, as I sent it from my gmail account, which I had left them a google review on, which the owner responded to (it was positive). I had physically been to the store when I visited canada and spoke to them in person, so it wasn't like they couldn't verify who I was.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle Hough
United States
Omaha
Nebraska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cardhaus has both of these expansions in stock at the time of me writing this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Nelson
United States
Stafford
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, man! I just got into this game and got frustrated by the lack of availability of this much content. Picked up Recurring Nightmares from 401 last week, and just ordered Suppressed Memories due to your heads up. Again, kudos.

LAN

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle Hough
United States
Omaha
Nebraska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not a problem! Just glad I can help!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.