Popular Tags: [View All]
Hannes
Germany
Nähe Stuttgarts
Baden-Württemberg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi there...

on page 6 of the rulebook you can read that if you storm with your creature, you can either target an enemy creature or the opponent himself. If you chose to target a creature you may target any opponent's card on his frontline or no man's land. Ok. But the next sentence in the rulebook says: you cannot target creatures on an opponent's war track. Um, isn't the frontline and the no man's land part of the war track?

So I am confused. Can I or can I not attack cards on the frontline/no man's land and if so, what exactly is the war track?

Thanks in advance!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Markus Leisner
Germany
Dresden
Deutschland
flag msg tools
mbmb
No it is not, the war track is the track besides the Frontline / no mans land, it’s where you deploy cards.

Nein, der war track ist links und rechts neben dem anderen Track.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hannes
Germany
Nähe Stuttgarts
Baden-Württemberg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ElodrionEldaris wrote:
No it is not, the war track is the track besides the Frontline / no mans land, it’s where you deploy cards.

Nein, der war track ist links und rechts neben dem anderen Track.

Okay, I guess I was confused, cause on no picture I saw, I saw a card lying on the frontline or no man's land, so I thought it is merely for having something to lay your war track beside it.

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.