Recommend
3 
 Thumb up
 Hide
15 Posts

Die Tavernen im Tiefen Thal» Forums » General

Subject: Availability in english and in the US? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Justin
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
Anybody know when this is will have an English version and be available to purchase / pre order in the US?
6 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Helwig
msg tools
I made a thread on this already. It looks like it'll be a while unfortunately:

https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/2173584/availability-englis...
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Helwig
msg tools
I just purchased the German edition and use the translated rules on bgg, couldn't be happier. I'd hate to wait another whole year or more!
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will Plante
United States
Greenville
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
helwrj28 wrote:
I just purchased the German edition and use the translated rules on bgg, couldn't be happier. I'd hate to wait another whole year or more!

Where did you find a copy? I checked Amazon.de, but there aren't any sellers shipping it here.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brett Mowers
United States
Chittenango
New York
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Papa Ninja wrote:
helwrj28 wrote:
I just purchased the German edition and use the translated rules on bgg, couldn't be happier. I'd hate to wait another whole year or more!

Where did you find a copy? I checked Amazon.de, but there aren't any sellers shipping it here.


I'm interested in this as well.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Helwig
msg tools
http://www.allgames4you.de/epages/AllGames4you.mobile/en_US/...
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
helwrj28 wrote:
I just purchased the German edition and use the translated rules on bgg, couldn't be happier. I'd hate to wait another whole year or more!


Are the rules the only language dependent part?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Helwig
msg tools
redwindmill wrote:
helwrj28 wrote:
I just purchased the German edition and use the translated rules on bgg, couldn't be happier. I'd hate to wait another whole year or more!


Are the rules the only language dependent part?


Yep! No text on the game pieces, all symbols. Highly recommend the game very fun for medium/lightweight
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Troy Newhoff
United States
Kansas City
MO
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Not in stock -(
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Paterson
Canada
Halton Hills
ON
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
RedRaider9000 wrote:
Anybody know when this is will have an English version and be available to purchase / pre order in the US?

North Star Games says Q4.

6 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Voge III
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I will additionally confirm here, it will be out by Q4 2019. We are working on localization, and the title, as we speak.


- Bruce
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott C.
United States
Puyallup
WA
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Papa Ninja wrote:
helwrj28 wrote:
I just purchased the German edition and use the translated rules on bgg, couldn't be happier. I'd hate to wait another whole year or more!

Where did you find a copy? I checked Amazon.de, but there aren't any sellers shipping it here.


Amazon.de has it currently in stock. Went ahead and ordered a copy.

5 
 Thumb up
2.05
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will Plante
United States
Greenville
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
ScottC1s wrote:
Papa Ninja wrote:
helwrj28 wrote:
I just purchased the German edition and use the translated rules on bgg, couldn't be happier. I'd hate to wait another whole year or more!

Where did you find a copy? I checked Amazon.de, but there aren't any sellers shipping it here.


Amazon.de has it currently in stock. Went ahead and ordered a copy.


Thanks, just ordered a copy. There are still a few left for others who are interested.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T W
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
Avatar
mb
Papa Ninja wrote:
ScottC1s wrote:
Papa Ninja wrote:
helwrj28 wrote:
I just purchased the German edition and use the translated rules on bgg, couldn't be happier. I'd hate to wait another whole year or more!

Where did you find a copy? I checked Amazon.de, but there aren't any sellers shipping it here.


Amazon.de has it currently in stock. Went ahead and ordered a copy.


Thanks, just ordered a copy. There are still a few left for others who are interested.


Gone for now.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve
United States
California
flag msg tools
TrenTrenTrent wrote:
Papa Ninja wrote:
ScottC1s wrote:
Papa Ninja wrote:
helwrj28 wrote:
I just purchased the German edition and use the translated rules on bgg, couldn't be happier. I'd hate to wait another whole year or more!

Where did you find a copy? I checked Amazon.de, but there aren't any sellers shipping it here.


Amazon.de has it currently in stock. Went ahead and ordered a copy.


Thanks, just ordered a copy. There are still a few left for others who are interested.


Gone for now.

One of those was me.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.