Hide
4 Posts

Pandemic Legacy: Season 1» Forums » Rules

Subject: upgrades scars and figures rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matin Ghiasi
msg tools
Can anyone post the scars we will unlock at the end of second epidemic in April?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Amanda Zimmer
United States
Decatur
GA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: -April Spoiler-
Here they are:
Spoiler (click to reveal)
TERRIFIED: It takes one more action to Drive/Ferry to a city containing Faded Figures.

FEEBLE: It takes one more action for you to quarantine.

PARANOID: You cannot Share Knowledge except with someone you have a relationship with.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matin Ghiasi
msg tools
Re: -April Spoiler-
Thanks for ur quick response. Can anyone post all of scars and upgrades we unlock until the April in dossiers?(cause i think i opened another scars)(no spoiler for later monthes)
and pls post the number of:
faded figures

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Stewart
United Kingdom
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
matinghiasi85 wrote:
Thanks for ur quick response. Can anyone post all of scars and upgrades we unlock until the April in dossiers?(cause i think i opened another scars)(no spoiler for later monthes)
and pls post the number of:
faded figures

The number of -spoiler- is known to be a bit variable, at least in early printings, but is supposed to be 38.

Scars: Exhausted, Panicky, Hobbled (all at the start of March); Terrified, Feeble, Paranoid (mid-April)

Character upgrades (end of March): Local Pressure, Formidable, Veteran

Unfunded Events (mid-April): Air Strike

Also unlocked in the Dossiers: Relationships (four pairs of stickers) at the start of February, Starting Military Base stickers at the end of March, and two sheets of Faded City stickers (one with City Zero sticker) in mid-April.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.