Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ralf Brechtel
Germany
flag msg tools
mb
Hello to you all.

There are 3 games out of this series. please share your opinion
which one is the best, and please note why. I don't know which one to buy.

Thank you. I appreciate your help.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russell Corbally
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
US, England, France and Japan... 4 just to make it harder to decide. It's been a while since I've played. I played England the most followed by US. They all put a little different spin on things. England felt the most balanced to me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Koff
United States
Wilmington
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
Check out my "What's Next?" blog.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
As I said in the Comments section, to me the France version seems to be the best one - it doesn't require any fixes as the England and Eastern US ones do, and the map is uncluttered.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arnauld DELLA SIEGA
France
FRANCE
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
I have some cheap copies to sell if you want to try them all

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chicagopsych

houston
Texas
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
spindoc wrote:
As I said in the Comments section, to me the France version seems to be the best one - it doesn't require any fixes as the England and Eastern US ones do, and the map is uncluttered.

I agree, that the France and Japan versions do not require rule tweaks to balance out the Flying Machine win percentage or the extreme difficulty of the US version. The Japan version does have the smaller map and less effective troops, but it gives this version its own unique feel.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.