Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Christopher Beller
United States
Bronson
Michigan
flag msg tools
mb
In the rule book, where it is talking about the 2 advantages and the 2 restrictions of being in the trench. Here is the quote (english rules) from the 2nd restriction section:

"The pieces representing the highest ranks (Colonel or General) are able to move along the trench. However, once inside the trench, they are unable to capture enemy units that are also inside the trench, since jumping over other units is not allowed. This restriction limits the movements a given piece within the trench."

I understand what it is saying up until it says, "since jumping over other units is not allowed."

That last phrase simply does not make much sense to me. My understanding is that a unit (no matter what rank, including General or Colonel...as those are the only two units that can move along the trench, right?) CANNOT capture an enemy unit that is also in the trench. But what does the added, "since jumping over other units is not allowed" part mean?

Thanks!!

Chris

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.