Hide
3 Posts

Hellboy: The Board Game» Forums » Rules

Subject: Infinite slip away? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jam Warrior
msg tools
If I have Abe as last man standing in the confrontation and he still has access to all three cubes, is there anything (beyond shame) stopping him infinitely slipping away until his buddies manage a last-ditch recovery?

In fact if you were being really silly, just have him infinitely slip away as soon as the confrontation begins and you'll win by default. Eventually.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
France
flag msg tools
new user
You won't win as one of the action cube isn't refreshed at the end phase and then remove (which I suppose, doesn't mean you can use it this turn).
You can technically slip away endlessly tho.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jam Warrior
msg tools
I mean your team mates will eventually get last-ditch recoveries and keep whittling down the boss. Abe is indeed stuck doing nothing but slipping away as he has to sacrifice a cube every turn and slipping away takes two.

I do now realise that minion spawning will ruin this 'cunning' plan so as long as all bosses do that then it isn't entirely pre-determined.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.