Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Trevor James
United Kingdom
Norwich, Norfolk
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've just joined theironthrone.net to give it a trial. Has anyone played on this site? I'd be interested to hear any feedback and also any info. on alternative platforms.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CD
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I’ve used it and think its a great way to play!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor James
United Kingdom
Norwich, Norfolk
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thx. I'm looking forward to it but have to use a larger screen. Can't see enough on my tablet. I shall be spectating for a while.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Hansen
United States
Naperville
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, it's not great on a tablet. But it's the main (only) place to play online, and the interface is very good.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew Thomson
Canada
Stittsville
Ontario
flag msg tools
This is the end; hold your breath and count to ten; feel the earth move and then; hear my heart burst again
badge
"We are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are; one equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Tennyson
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep, The Iron Throne is great, and fully automated. I play there fairly frequently, so if you'd ever like a game, let me know.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor James
United Kingdom
Norwich, Norfolk
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thx Drew, I'd love that but I need to watch a few games and get my head round the basics first. Look forward to it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lyle Williams
United States
Tonganoxie
Kansas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Can I play using an apple laptop computer?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Hansen
United States
Naperville
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
trixie1129 wrote:
Can I play using an apple laptop computer?

Yes, laptops work just fine. It's mostly just a question of screen size, because there is a lot of information to fit on one screen.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Lelas
Ireland
Dublin
Dublin
flag msg tools
designer
badge
ACTING TALENT!
mbmbmbmbmb
The Iron Throne is excellent. It runs on browser, ideally on a PC (or Mac) and is heavily supported by the guys who made it. I use it a lot and it's the best way to play outside of the original game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor James
United Kingdom
Norwich, Norfolk
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just had a quick watch of some beginner games. Looks complicated and I'm a coward about starting a game and not knowing what I'm doing. Itching to have a go though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Slovenia
flag msg tools
mb
bcoot9 wrote:
Just had a quick watch of some beginner games. Looks complicated and I'm a coward about starting a game and not knowing what I'm doing. Itching to have a go though.

Just write in the chat that you would like someone to help guide you through your first game. There are usually plenty of friendly players around.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor James
United Kingdom
Norwich, Norfolk
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thx Odri.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.