Scott Nicholson
Canada
Brantford
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We've just gotten permission to hire a new tenure-track assistant professor here in the Game Design and Development program I run at Wilfrid Laurier University in Brantford, Ontario, Canada.

This person needs to be able to teach in our digital game class track (tools such as such as GameMaker Studio, Unity, Android Studio, and HTML5), and should be interested in working in making pro-social games with real-world outcomes.

The person does need to have a PhD in a field related to game creation (Computer Science, Information Science, Game Studies, Educational Technology, Psychology, Cultural Studies, or a related field).

And we have awesome board game nights.

More information here:
https://tinyurl.com/y3lhqjxr

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T. Nomad
Netherlands
Den Bosch
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Congrats, Scott. Having good colleagues is one of the joys of our profession.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Garnica
United States
West Covina
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I wish. I'm an avid board gamer. But alas, I'm actually a professional, classically-trained pianist, and while I have a Ph.D., it is not in a related field to gaming. Good luck with your search!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.