Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Knema Texas
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hi team,

I'll soon be sending cards for a custom scenario (which will be posted once I finish creating them in Legedit [Thanks, Karl!]) to a printing website. I'll have 3 cards leftover without something to print on them.

My question is: do you guys recommend any token cards, rules summaries or other ideas for the remaining 3 cards?

I currently have the base game, Dark City, Paint the Town Red and the Fantastic Four. Thanks for your advice.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
YaVerOt YaVerOt
United States
Arvada
Colorado
flag msg tools
Armchair warriors often fail, and we've been poisoned by these fairy tales.
badge
Aoi Aoi toki ga toke dasheta.
mbmbmbmbmb
Hidden Witness and/or Human Shield tokens.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tristan Snaer
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
yaverot wrote:
Hidden Witness and/or Human Shield tokens.

I'm curious as to how you would use these, since bystanders themselves are supposed to act as the tokens as such. Unless you're referring to simply differentiating between the two if a Villain ever has both, in which case I understand.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
YaVerOt YaVerOt
United States
Arvada
Colorado
flag msg tools
Armchair warriors often fail, and we've been poisoned by these fairy tales.
badge
Aoi Aoi toki ga toke dasheta.
mbmbmbmbmb
Bystander Proxies

By putting the rules on the token cards you can keep them straight. Because I tend to get Noir and X-men played together, so remembering that a tapped facedown bystander is a human shield while an untapped facedown bystander who cover the /// is a hidden witness. And it is hard to move tapped cards down the city. (Even if both only landed on a villian once, that's more than UD said would ever occur.)

The OP did indicate reminder cards for suggestion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Green
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Custom Schemes?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Knema Texas
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Thanks, everyone. I'll have a few more days before I submit any orders, but I like the sound of custom schemes. I don't have the expansions to jive with Hidden Witnesses or Human Shields.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
nathan folsom
msg tools
knema007 wrote:
Thanks, everyone. I'll have a few more days before I submit any orders, but I like the sound of custom schemes. I don't have the expansions to jive with Hidden Witnesses or Human Shields.

If you mostly play solo, you could choose a Henchmen Villain group you don't yet have, as you only usually use three in a match.

Given that you only have the original six Henchmen groups, a bit of variety could be refreshing. I, personally, love Magma Men from Secret Wars vol 2. Fateful Resurrection often results in extra starting cards getting KO'd. Also, pretty much all the Henchmen from X-Men and World War Hulk are sweet.

I also like Spider-Slayers and Circus of Crime from 3D, but both will be available soon in a small expansion, so maybe aren't so urgent.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.