Subject: Scenario booklet availability rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
john douglass

Reno
Nevada
msg tools
mb
Rapidly becoming a fan of this system has only exacerbated my frustration that I can't find a scenario booklet.

After downloading the rules from the compass site, I have enjoyed the Battle Hymn system - so much so, I've pre-ordered the restock.

To truly play the game, one needs the scenario special rules and initiative status. Does anyone know where I can get access?

I would appreciate any help on this one, thanks
John

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robin Reeve
Switzerland
St-Légier
Vaud
flag msg tools
badge
Looking for a game session in Switzerland? Send me a pm!
mbmbmbmbmb
Buy the physical game.
The scenarios booklet is included.
If you did, but didn't find it, send a word to Compass Games and they will fix the problem.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Norm
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
jsdouglass wrote:
Rapidly becoming a fan of this system has only exacerbated my frustration that I can't find a scenario booklet.

To truly play the game, one needs the scenario special rules and initiative status.

To Truly play the game, one needs an original copy of the game, regardless of whether to play with the physical game or to to do Vassal.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
john douglass

Reno
Nevada
msg tools
mb
Robin wrote:
Buy the physical game.
The scenarios booklet is included.
If you did, but didn't find it, send a word to Compass Games and they will fix the problem.

I have placed order for restock of game. Anyone have any idea when Battle Hymn will be restocked?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Norm
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I would contact Compass games and ask. The game had essentially gone out of stock, but they found enough parts to put a limited number of game together, which they were selling on a 'first come - first served' basis a few weeks ago.

Whether there are any left or whether Compass plans a re-print, only they can say, though it is the first in a series that has gone well, so I would have thought that they have a compelling reason to re-print at some future point.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Neal
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
The re-print is due out in June according to the Compass website. Generally that’s pretty reliable.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.