Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Colin Lundrigan
Canada
Nanaimo
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been browsing around for any hint of news about a Mega Man 2 board game, but I suppose not..
Say what you will about the current Mega Man board game, I'd love to see one based on #2, with new little figurines etc.

It seems like in a lot of media regarding Mega Man, a lot of things cover #1 but then does not go any further. The Sony PSP game MegaMan Powered Up comes to mind..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Harrow
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, it's not likely that Jasco will make a Mega Man 2 game. I'm not sure that it sold well at retail after the Kickstarter. I'm also not sure they if they even still have the license to use Mega for a game, since it was being Kickstarted some 5-6 years ago, now.

The components for MM:TBG were stellar, even if the game played with them wasn't necessarily award-winning, especially the figurines. I bet that similarly-made MM2 figurines would turn out great too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.