Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sascha Heib
Germany
München
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hey guys,

i'd like to get all reprinted maps, but i don't want to put too much hope for them to show up in the Petersen Games web store.

But I don't want the Daemon Sultan faction. Since one is forced to have at least the 59 $ pledge level... are there any kind backers (preferrably from germany for reduced shipping costs, even more preferably from munich for pick-up) that would allow me to piggyback on their pledge and get the reprinted maps?

Thanks,
Sascha

Edit: Of course, it would work the other way around, too. If someone wants te Daemon Sultan & Elder Shoggoth, but doesn't wat to participate in this Kickstarter for any reason, i could get it to you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian the Inexorable
United States
Fulshear
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I may have missed something, but does the “Pledge a dollar, update in PM.” plan not work for this campaign? I’ve not read it very deeply, so please forgive me if it’s obvious.

EDIT: I’d be happy to help, but live in Texas. If no one else is available, we can work something out to help you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dean Winchester
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I think that you still have to purchase the new expansion to be able to purchase addons.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick S

Texas
msg tools
badge
The valuable lesson is that you can get what you want and still not be very happy.
mbmbmbmbmb
CasualGamer71 wrote:
I may have missed something, but does the “Pledge a dollar, update in PM.” plan not work for this campaign? I’ve not read it very deeply, so please forgive me if it’s obvious.

EDIT: I’d be happy to help, but live in Texas. If no one else is available, we can work something out to help you.

You must purchase a pledge level to get add-ons, so no $1 pledge to get add-ons.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Cathro
United States
Evansville
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
CasualGamer71 wrote:

You can pledge $1 to get access to the PM but in order to get any add-ons you must be at one of the pledge levels. The lowest is $59. There is no a la cart ordering of just add ons.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.