Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Barry Clark
Scotland
Aberdeen
Scotland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Have not played in an age, I cant remember if can you add special hunt tokens to the hunt pool after the fellowship player has entered the Mordor track?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Burgess
United Kingdom
Chichester
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
baza26b wrote:
Have not played in an age, I cant remember if can you add special hunt tokens to the hunt pool after the fellowship player has entered the Mordor track?
You ONLY add special hunt tokens to the pool after The Fellowship has entered the Mordor track

Edit: What I mean is, you don't add them in UNTIL you get to Mordor. You also add back in any previously drawn eye tokens.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Clark
Scotland
Aberdeen
Scotland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That parts is super clear, when they are on the track, can additional tokens generated by cards be added to the existing pool? or are they lost?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Burgess
United Kingdom
Chichester
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
baza26b wrote:
That parts is super clear, when they are on the track, can additional tokens generated by cards be added to the existing pool? or are they lost?
Aha! I see what you're saying now, sorry

As far as I'm aware, yes, but without checking through the whole rulebook first, I'm not 100% certain. If I get the chance to do that, I will, otherwise, someone else might be more certain about the answer

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick
Germany
flag msg tools
mb
baza26b wrote:

Yes they can be added. When playing those cards on the Mordor track the tokens will be instantly added to the existing Hunt Pool.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Clark
Scotland
Aberdeen
Scotland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks both to Matthew and Patrick. We were playing correctly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Burgess
United Kingdom
Chichester
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
baza26b wrote:

Yes, page 40: "If The Fellowship is already on the Mordor Track when a special tile enters play, simply add the tile immediately to the hunt pool."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Campeau
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
Brazilian Jiu Jitsu brown belt under Bruno Fernandes.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah shit. Another thing I’ve done wrong. Always thought they needed to be enabled before the fellowship got to the Mordor track.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Burgess
United Kingdom
Chichester
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
philcampeau wrote:
Ah shit. Another thing I’ve done wrong. Always thought they needed to be enabled before the fellowship got to the Mordor track.
Ouch! cry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.