Popular Tags: [View All]
James Murray
United Kingdom
Ivybridge
Devon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1) When a Case File tells you to add the
cards to the Deck Of Doom, do you include all of the cards below, including the 2 sets with the “A” and “E” symbols on or just the ones exactly matching the above symbol?

2) How is the term “Explored” exactly defined?

In the case of this Case File Card, would we flip it as soon as we use the free Explore action to turn over the last Encounter Card, or once the Enemies in that room have been dealt with?

Thanks for any help!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
France
flag msg tools
1) the "A" symbols means that is one of the Rookie deck of doom cards, the "E" means that's one of the hardcore.

In a standard game, don't use them. If you want an easier experience, replace the grey cards without symbols with the "A" ones.
Same thing for increasing difficulty but with the "E" ones.

You should have a poker sized card with this rule.

2) As soon as you flip it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Murray
United Kingdom
Ivybridge
Devon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the answers.

Haven’t for as far as looking at all the cards, but as my other half wanted to lay a game with Nazis in, instead of more frog monsters 😁, I had sorted through, and put into one pack, all of the various Doom cards by symbol.

I’ll have to go through the rest of the cards.

Thanks again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Witold Jakubowski
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
One of the additional Rules card describes how to use grey Doom cards. Check it out. I've missed it, as well as the Bird card and mixed everything in for a random ride.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Gaskill
United States
Bridgeton
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just 1 question James......Do you intend to paint the miniatures ?

OD

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.