Subject: Shipping timing of add on games rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dan Corcoran
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
The Kickstarter mentions that games purchased in a bundle with On Mars (Space Pirate, Mars Historian, etc.) will ship before On Mars ships. Has a date range been specified for when these other games will ship?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Thane
England
Brough
East Yorkshire
flag msg tools
badge
Up the Tigers
mbmbmbmbmb
It says they will ship early, if they are in stock and so I guess that means they could ship not long after the PM is closed (although applies to the US only). I seem to think that has what happened in the previous campaigns

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Blimey!
msg tools
Given that the early shipping of the add on games is called out in the top tier pledge with all games included, I think that only applies if you want to catch them all.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Froistad
United States
Omaha
Nebraska
flag msg tools
mbmb
squeeborp wrote:
Given that the early shipping of the add on games is called out in the top tier pledge with all games included, I think that only applies if you want to catch them all.

This is correct. They clarified in the comments. The early shipping only applies to the pledge for ALL of the games. The other pledges that include a previous game will ship both games together. As far as timing for the early shipping I do not think they have specified a timeframe.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Kroll
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
belborough wrote:
It says they will ship early, if they are in stock and so I guess that means they could ship not long after the PM is closed (although applies to the US only). I seem to think that has what happened in the previous campaigns

For Escape Plan, I added on The Gallerist, and they shipped together.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.