Popular Tags: [View All]
Martin
United States
San Diego area
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Do the locations within the German and Italian language zones get their normal unit allocation (minus leaders), such as four Hapsburgs regulars in Vienna? Also, do the Venetians get their regular allocation of three fleets in Venice?

Both of these would seem to be yes from a re-read of the rules, but I'm pretty sure I got it wrong last time and just stripped everyone down to one unit/fleet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Seems pretty clear to me:

Quote:
The setup is the same as the 1517 Scenario but...all stacks of land units outside the German and Italian language zones should contain just 1 regular and no other land units.

So that means all spaces within the German and Italian language zones are setup just like the normal game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin
United States
San Diego area
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sounds good, thanks. The fleet rule seems equally clear (restricting the fleets by where they're deployed, but not mentioning quantity), so hopefully we'll have everything correct this time through.

ColtsFan76 wrote:
Seems pretty clear to me:

Quote:
The setup is the same as the 1517 Scenario but...all stacks of land units outside the German and Italian language zones should contain just 1 regular and no other land units.

So that means all spaces within the German and Italian language zones are setup just like the normal game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.