1 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » General Gaming

Subject: Fantasy Basketball League on rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
New York
flag msg tools

I played in my (second) football fantasy league this year, and - since my favorite sport is basketball, thought I'd try my hand at running a basketball league.

League is set up in a head-to-head format (like football). Your guys will score positive points for good things they do, and lose points for bad things (like miss shots and turnovers).

I don't think you can view the league unless you register on - but, in case you do (or if I'm mistaken) - search for "LIBO Fantasy Basketball" - and that will show you the rules, etc.

If you have any questions, or you'd like to join (I believe I have to "invite" players to join, since it's a private league) - shoot me a geekmail or email me directly (

We'll try to find a date that works for the draft (although, there's also an option to hold an email draft...) I'd say we should be ready to go by 10/27 - about 2 days before the start of the season...

I can probably accommodate 7-9 more players -- I'm content with a team total of 8 or 10 -- although, I probably won't turn others away! gulp

Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.