Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Larry Pienciak
United States
Carlstadt
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there a way to internet order one of the initial 1,000 copies?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mik Svellov
Denmark
Copenhagen N
EU
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, you might be able to find a shop who will take your order now - but the game is first released next year, so...

Kris Burm will bring 1000 signed pre-release copies with him to Essen, but you have to send someone to pick it up for you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Larry Pienciak
United States
Carlstadt
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
OK, thanks for the clarification. I'd imagine they would go fast.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Hulgan
United States
Tucker
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm hoping there are a few hearless mercenaries who've bought some copies with a mind to resell them. Whatever I end up paying is bound to be cheaper than a trip to Germany.

When I heard that there was going to be another game inthe GIPF series I felt... well... giddy.

I can't wait!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Harald Korneliussen
Norway
flag msg tools
badge
Judging by marketplace/ebay it looks as if the 1000 people who bought the game at Essen are holding on to it. That's a good sign, though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Hulgan
United States
Tucker
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've only seen one for sale so far and with the exchange rate and shipping the price came to about $70. I wasn't man enough to pull the trigger and now there's none to be had at any price. Oh well. Hopefully it will be released in the USA soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.