Popular Tags: [View All]
Stephen McLaughlin
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
It looks like I missed the campaign by a few hours. It's doubly sad as a backer of Escape Plan, Lisboa, and day 1 buyer of Kanban that I didn't get any kind of announcement email from either Eagle-Gryphon or Kickstarter.

So first off, congratulations on the most successful campaign yet to Vital and his crew.

Secondly, does anyone have information about whether or not a late pledge option will be available when the pledge manager opens? Alternatively, does anyone have a 4-pack pledge where a copy is yet unclaimed?

[Hope to] see you On Mars!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
蓝魔
United Kingdom
Bingham
Nottinghamshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Shteevie wrote:
It looks like I missed the campaign by a few hours. It's doubly sad as a backer of Escape Plan, Lisboa, and day 1 buyer of Kanban that I didn't get any kind of announcement email from either Eagle-Gryphon or Kickstarter.

Must be something wrong with your email settings (??) then, as EG definitely sent one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco Tuzzi
Italy
Milan
Lombardy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I know no other Lacerda nor EGG game, but I was able to see notifications for On Mars kickstarter all over BGG from the very beginning.

You must have been away from any board-game related webpage for quite a long time to miss it 😢

They said late pledges would totally be possible, if I'm not mistaken, but the game would be likely priced higher.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nic

Colorado
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
moocifer wrote:
Shteevie wrote:

Must be something wrong with your email settings (??) then, as EG definitely sent one.

Yep. I got emails directly from EGG at the start and towards the end of the campaign, as well as it being mentioned in an Escape Plan project update from Kickstarter.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Parisian Dreams
Canada
AB
flag msg tools
badge
It's so FLUFFY!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
RedEyedGhost wrote:
moocifer wrote:
Shteevie wrote:

Yep. I got emails directly from EGG at the start and towards the end of the campaign, as well as it being mentioned in an Escape Plan project update from Kickstarter.

Same. I think they did 2 updates on EP to announce On Mars, at the start and then at the end. Maybe check your email settings? :0)

The PM opens up in 2-3w so perhaps there will be a late pledge option then? I'd check too and see if anyone in your area was arranging a group buy and may need an extra person. Four was the magic number for the biggest savings.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Amy M
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
RedEyedGhost wrote:
moocifer wrote:
Shteevie wrote:

Same. Might want to check your spam filters?
I hope that a late backing option comes through for you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke

Newark
New Jersey
msg tools
If you can find someone in your area who backed they can add on extra copies I believe, that may be the easiest way.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruno
United States
Farmingdale
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Any updates here? Is there any word on a late backing option?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jurn
Netherlands
Barendrecht
Zuid-Holland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
If you send them a mail to the kickstarter address, they will send you a pledge manager invite. That's what they did for me. The price is a bit higher though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruno
United States
Farmingdale
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Deacis wrote:
If you send them a mail to the kickstarter address, they will send you a pledge manager invite. That's what they did for me. The price is a bit higher though.

Awesome, thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen McLaughlin
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Deacis wrote:

If you are lucky. I messaged them on FB and was told to send an email to kickstarter@eagle-gryphon.com. It's been a week and no response. Was that the email address you used, Deacis?

So now they failed to notify me that the campaign was starting, and also failed to respond to my request for info on joining late.

I'd love it if these people could get their act together.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jurn
Netherlands
Barendrecht
Zuid-Holland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Shteevie wrote:
Deacis wrote:

If you are lucky. I messaged them on FB and was told to send an email to kickstarter@eagle-gryphon.com. It's been a week and no response. Was that the email address you used, Deacis?

So now they failed to notify me that the campaign was starting, and also failed to respond to my request for info on joining late.

I'd love it if these people could get their act together.

Quote:

Ruth Cumberbatch (Kickstarter@eagle-gryphon.com)
vr 24 mei 22:49 (5 dagen geleden)
aan ik

Good Afternoon Jurn,

I have added you to the Pledge Manager. Please note that as a late backer you will pay an extra $4 for On Mars, although you will still receive all stretch goals. The prices for Lisboa and Vinhos Deluxe are also be a little higher in the Pledge Manager.

--
Ruth Cumberbatch
Kickstarter Pledge Manager
Kickstarter@eagle-gryphon.com

I got this response within 2 days.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen McLaughlin
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
After sending another email basically asking for a response to my first email, I also got a reply. They added me to the pledge manager, but did not send me a link to the thing. It was easy enough to search for, but if anyone else needs the link, here it is: https://my.pledgemanager.com

Once you are added to the project, you should find the page that allows you to select a pledge level and make payment there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ernesto Pavan
msg tools
Shteevie wrote:

Once you are added to the project, you should find the page that allows you to select a pledge level and make payment there.

It doesn't allow you to select a pledge level, though. You can buy On Mars at a slightly higher price ($93 instead of $89) and/or get everything else as a full-price add-on; Escape Plan is priced ad $140, for example.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.