Popular Tags: [View All]
Caroline Black
United Kingdom
Braintree
Essex
flag msg tools
Tigger playing Agricola. He lost!
mbmbmbmbmb
I have the Aboriculure/Formaggio PNP expansion from BG extras. I only have Viticulture EE and not Tuscany. Is there anyway I can use Formaggio. It says you can trade cows on the “take one for one” action space which isn’t on the EE board. Can I just use the “sell at least one grape” action space to sell my cows or buy new ones for a 1VP or £3?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam Gray
United Kingdom
Derby
Derbyshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Aboriculture and Formaggio modules were from the original Tuscany expansion and were designed to be played with the extended board only.

You have 2 options:
- Buy Tuscany Essential Edition (it's a brilliant expansion, you won't regret it!).
- Play with the base board and house rules, like the ones you suggested, or perhaps others someone else in future might suggest.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morten Monrad Pedersen
Denmark
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
CarolineBlack wrote:
I have the Aboriculure/Formaggio PNP expansion from BG extras. I only have Viticulture EE and not Tuscany. Is there anyway I can use Formaggio. It says you can trade cows on the “take one for one” action space which isn’t on the EE board. Can I just use the “sell at least one grape” action space to sell my cows or buy new ones for a 1VP or £3?

The corresponding space on the Viticulture EE board is the one where you can sell grapes and fields, so if I would use that space as the trade cows space.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caroline Black
United Kingdom
Braintree
Essex
flag msg tools
Tigger playing Agricola. He lost!
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks. Actually be coincidence a video review was posted today which wasn’t there this morning when I was trying to figure it out. It shows that you also need the stars from Tuscany so definitely not going to be able to use Formaggio without Tuscany. Having said that I can still use Arboriculture with the Viticulture EE.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Vallina
United States
Buffalo
NY
flag msg tools
We're Team Rocket, circling Earth all day and night!
badge
To denounce the goodness of truth and love!
mbmbmbmbmb
get Tuscany. You won't regret it. The extended board is wonderful

Also, I prefer Arboriculture to Formaggio anyway, so maybe just play with Arboriculture
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.