Mount Prospect
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
badge
https://greydolphingames.com/
mbmbmbmbmb
This game only took 5 turns.

Believe it or not, nothing happened for the first 2 turns. I used all the same combat packs as my "first session" post, and same starting positions (Union through the window, Reich through the stairs). For the first two turns, all the pieces just postured themself, although a smoke grenade was lobbed into the purple hallway turn one.

Turn three, nothing much happened either...although it should have. Delta squad wailed on Karl, McNeil opened fire on Heizinger, Schocktruupen used Mad Minute on John, Alpha squad opened fire on the stosstruupen, Stosstruupen attaacked alpha squad, and Heizinger even used Shanara on Barry. But only Shanara worked....dealing three hits. Everyone else made their shockrolls.......and although there were counterattacks at almost every go, not a single one hit.

Round four........Karl killed Alpha sqad, Eva killed Tala. Barry, who was trapped in the upperright corner, meleed Eva and actually did one damage, but was cut down by the Shocktruupen. The Stosstruupen did three damage to McNeil, and heizinger got a flashgun.

Round five was just as bad.......Delta squad failed to harm Karl, who shot them back and killed them. McNeil used his medal of honor and tried to take down the Schocktruupen, but the troopers made their natural 10 on the shock and blocked all the hits. Then they raised their guns, and finished McNeil in one quick volley.

Heizinger: one damage.
Eva: one damage.
Karl, Schock, Stoss: full health.

This is an example of what happens if the Reich makes all of its shock rolls, especially getting those natural 10's to cancel the flashguns.
It was almost a flawless victory, and each side spent about 6 or 7 VP.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Szegedi
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just curious, what "Mode" were you playing? How did people get 6-7 VPts to use?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Engstrom
United States
Mount Prospect
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
badge
https://greydolphingames.com/
mbmbmbmbmb
Deathmatch mode.

The union started with 2 VP, but found 5 VP between three different crates.

Eva Kramer had her Iron Cross 1st class, which gave the Reich player, essentially, 4 starting VP. They scored one from killing both troopers later. So, I guess the Reich only used 5 VP, now that I think about it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Szegedi
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
...makes sense (thanks)-

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
tim Tim TIm TIM TIMMY!!
Costa Rica
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
sounds like a one sided battle to me, that is a bummer, but such is the case when dice are involved.

Thanks for reporting on the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.