4 Posts

Hellboy: The Board Game» Forums » Rules

Subject: Frog swarns/inferno/birds size rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Lion Noir
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Does the frog swarms take a space in one area in relation to the 6 character limit per space? Inferno? Birds?

Also, can you hurl a minion in your own space?

ty

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carsten
Germany
Sachsen
flag msg tools
"The only thing you are going to see, is the burning hand of overdue justice." - Lobster Johnson
badge
“There are only three forms of high art: the symphony, the illustrated children's book and the board game.” - Saga
mbmbmbmbmb
Malefacus wrote:
Does the frog swarms take a space in one area in relation to the 6 character limit per space? Inferno? Birds?

Each area can hold up to six characters. Frogs, birds and infernos aren't characters. They do not count for the limit. (Scenery does.)

Malefacus wrote:
Also, can you hurl a minion in your own space?

You can hurl a minion in your space to an adjacent space, but not into your space.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lion Noir
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Thank you, I was asking about the hurl cause the visitor can hurl a ennemy from an adjacent area. So I tought it could be usefull to hurl it in your own space if you are full of frogs in your own area to do some AoE dmg.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carsten
Germany
Sachsen
flag msg tools
"The only thing you are going to see, is the burning hand of overdue justice." - Lobster Johnson
badge
“There are only three forms of high art: the symphony, the illustrated children's book and the board game.” - Saga
mbmbmbmbmb
I thought about the "Strong Arm" ability of Abe.

I do not have Visitor card in front of me, so I'm just guessing. If the start of the hurl is an adjacent area then it should be allowed to hurl something into your own area. This would also mean that you get hit.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.