Subject: Question about moving on from Act 1 Quest 6. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Charles
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
So I finished Act 1 Quest 6. Upon completion it says Proceed to Sword and Sorcery game expansions. The Arcane Portal - Act 1 Sidequests OR Darkness Falls - Act 2 Quests. I have both of those expansions. Do I skip quest 7 for now and do The Arcane Portal? Will I get to do Quest 7 eventually or am I missing something? Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Bredon
United States
Sunnyvale
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The story has forks in it. Some quests are only encountered if you choose one path, others if you choose another.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Gotcha. So the choices I made brought me to Quest 6 and not 7. Looking back at Quest 5 I see where it forks. Not sure how I feel about not being able to play all 7. On the flip side it totally makes me want to play again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rezard Vareth
United States
flag msg tools
Just play it again with different characters.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I absolutely will. Gonna play through the expansions first. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tomer Mlynarsky
Israel
flag msg tools
You could play it again as a stand alone if you wish.

But it's really no different than say, wanting to see how things go if you choose the "good" side over the "bad" side for any particular event.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stroker Ace
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You can also play any quest directly, even with new characters. The Storybook tells you the starting money/soulpoints/... you should have for that quest. This way you still can play missed ones without starting from the beginning.
We tried it and even though we horribly failed because of time running out, we had an absolute blast playing with different characters. I really enjoy this game
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.