Popular Tags: [View All]
Bern Godfrey
France
Lissac
flag msg tools
badge
Never fear, Doc Savage is here!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Playing our friendly ghost, Johann Krauss, I investigated a clue, despite his 3 red dice I managed to roll total of 2 no effect. modest. However, with it the BPRD symbol.

Ancient Text text specifies simply if you roll a BPRD when testing Examine advance the information gathered in addition to any other outcome. Thus I did so.
Johann's Special Rule Deductive Reasoning. When testing examine spend a BPRD result to advance the IG track in addition to any other effects. I did.

Despite my miserable dice rolling and not wanting to risk a reroll, I can still advance the IG track twice, am I right in thinking this?

Also, given that 0-2 is no effect, do I leave the clue marker in place.?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Worley
United States
Rosemount
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Based on the wording of everything, I agree with your logic on all three statements.

So yes, yes, and yes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bern Godfrey
France
Lissac
flag msg tools
badge
Never fear, Doc Savage is here!!
mbmbmbmbmb
swirlsaepi wrote:
Based on the wording of everything, I agree with your logic on all three statements.

So yes, yes, and yes.

Cheers for the quick reply. As an epilogue, the leaving the clue didn't do me much good, Liz had to use Immolate, due to them being overwhelmed, which pretty much demolished everything. laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.