Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Darren Poltorak
United States
Buffalo
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Played the Visitor for the first time today. I don't understand why glamour removes the marker from the track. Is it just a slightly different disguise or does being off the priority track do something else?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Glen Ansorger
msg tools
mb
It is mostly a defense tactic that can be used with Visitor's high mobility. Visitor can scout ahead, and with his Shadow move get into good positions. Then glamour removes him from the target priority queue, so enemies won't target him or attack him.

My understanding is that if you aren't on the priority track, you won't get attacked.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dennis Groome
United States
Saint Charles
MO
flag msg tools
Bearifex wrote:
My understanding is that if you aren't on the priority track, you won't get attacked.

I don't think that's correct. The Priority Track is used to settle disputes, like "closest agent" when two are the same distance away.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darren Poltorak
United States
Buffalo
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nallix wrote:
Bearifex wrote:

I don't think that's correct. The Priority Track is used to settle disputes, like "closest agent" when two are the same distance away.

This is how I understand it as well. I don't get why it removes from the track instead of just going to the back of the track. Seems very rare that it would cycle through without someone taking any damage.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.