Ant Man Joke
badge
2nd Ant Man Joke
mbmbmbmbmb
dejojam1 wrote:
stonecutter129 wrote:
dejojam1 wrote:
stonecutter129 wrote:
I just really struggle seeing your worldview right now Rhanddom.

You just put together a post about how it is laughable to be a wolf with Beard, Wave, or Royal. Yet, your current worldview is essentially Stone just rofl bussed Wave for no credit, because it's no reveal.

And the other thing, I definitely NK Ortho in that situation, because I want the priest to view Wave so I can get credit!

But with the corpse eater around, I doubt the D1 lynch gets viewed whatever you do...

How do you know the Corpse Eater would definitely eat the corpse on D1.

That's true though, but it's a hypothetical world, anyways.

I think it's likely. Using it on anyone else on N1 is unlikely to work, and you risk never getting to use it otherwise. I would use it.

But even if they don't, there's the additional chance that the priest assumes they will, and doesn't ever view there.

Maybe.

I'm just telling you what I would have done, because if I bussed Wave, I look a hell of a lot better if there's a chance Wave gets viewed.

And with the corpse eater, it makes even less sense for me to bus Wave in the first place.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
stonecutter129 wrote:
dejojam1 wrote:
stonecutter129 wrote:
dejojam1 wrote:
stonecutter129 wrote:

You just put together a post about how it is laughable to be a wolf with Beard, Wave, or Royal. Yet, your current worldview is essentially Stone just rofl bussed Wave for no credit, because it's no reveal.

And the other thing, I definitely NK Ortho in that situation, because I want the priest to view Wave so I can get credit!

But with the corpse eater around, I doubt the D1 lynch gets viewed whatever you do...

I think it's likely. Using it on anyone else on N1 is unlikely to work, and you risk never getting to use it otherwise. I would use it.

But even if they don't, there's the additional chance that the priest assumes they will, and doesn't ever view there.

Maybe.

I'm just telling you what I would have done, because if I bussed Wave, I look a hell of a lot better if there's a chance Wave gets viewed.

And with the corpse eater, it makes even less sense for me to bus Wave in the first place.

I agree.

Although Rhanddom has explained how he thinks you got stuck lynching him. Have you commented on that?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stone
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
Ant Man Joke
badge
2nd Ant Man Joke
mbmbmbmbmb
Rhanddom or Dejo, if you were wolves with Wave (Dejo you might be but pretend like you weren't being run up as well) would you bus Wave on D1 here?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stone
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
Ant Man Joke
badge
2nd Ant Man Joke
mbmbmbmbmb
dejojam1 wrote:
stonecutter129 wrote:
dejojam1 wrote:
stonecutter129 wrote:
dejojam1 wrote:
stonecutter129 wrote:

Maybe.

I agree.

Although Rhanddom has explained how he thinks you got stuck lynching him. Have you commented on that?

No!

I vote for you, and try to explain my way out of it on D2.

And I don't vote for Wave in the first place, and if I did, I move off way earlier.

There's no way I get stuck voting for Wave.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lucky Me, Lucky Mud
msg tools
badge
mb
dejojam1 wrote:
dejojam1 wrote:
RoyalApe wrote:
stonecutter129 wrote:
I'm Daryld.
I believe Ortho over you.

This is the biggest thing that strikes me as odd in a Royal/Stone world. It would have to be either Royal really making the mistake that his partner was countering Ortho, and instantly siding with Ortho anyway, or Royal pretending to be confused.

This is really bugging me.

Rhanddom, any thoughts?
I can't really see it as a deliberate thing from any angle. Dude was just mentally tired, I think. We'll find out postgame.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
stonecutter129 wrote:
Rhanddom or Dejo, if you were wolves with Wave (Dejo you might be but pretend like you weren't being run up as well) would you bus Wave on D1 here?

When I'm a wolf I try to play as much like good me as possible. It only works to an extent, but it means that the question of whether I bus or not generally has little to do with the game structure or state, and everything to do with what I think is believable from me at that point. I'd probably try not to, but if the tally were between someone who I'd said I had a good read of based on it making sense in the situation, and my wolf partner who I had not given a read on, I would vote them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stone
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
Ant Man Joke
badge
2nd Ant Man Joke
mbmbmbmbmb
dejojam1 wrote:
stonecutter129 wrote:

When I'm a wolf I try to play as much like good me as possible. It only works to an extent, but it means that the question of whether I bus or not generally has little to do with the game structure or state, and everything to do with what I think is believable from me at that point. I'd probably try not to, but if the tally were between someone who I'd said I had a good read of based on it making sense in the situation, and my wolf partner who I had not given a read on, I would vote them.

Then I just fundamentally disagree.

There is time for bussing, but if I am with wolf! Wave, I make up some BS to try to lynch you, and try to explain myself. If it gets me lynched, fine, but in a no reveal game, you wouldn't know if I was evil anyways, and Wave could still try to win the game.

Whether than me just trying to hero it, and being like, you wave I got this.

I understand it's WIFOM, but it's the lower percentage play for me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stone
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
Ant Man Joke
badge
2nd Ant Man Joke
mbmbmbmbmb
And what's worse, is I still got to try to consider Dejo, but at this point Rhanddom seems pretty decidedly against me in a world which makes no sense to me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lucky Me, Lucky Mud
msg tools
badge
mb
stonecutter129 wrote:
Historically? Yes. I'd feel kinda foolish afterwards, though.

Starting to sound a bit Chewbacca there, mon.

But I'm going to try to use the next few minutes to see through villy!stone's eyes. Why be all "dude, Rhanddom is so not the priest" at night?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyway. I'm not terribly concerned with the question of whether you'd bus Serwave. I think Serwave was a villager.

Why are you not Royal's wolf partner, and why is Rhanddom?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stone
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
Ant Man Joke
badge
2nd Ant Man Joke
mbmbmbmbmb
Cassandra Project wrote:
VOTE TALLY

Player (9/9) - # - Voted by

SerWave - 3 - Irina_Phoenix(8), ortho_(19), cvb2009(25), RoyalApe(28), stonecutter129(29), dejojam1(30)
dejojam1 - 3 - RoyalApe(1), RoyalApe(14), ortho_(15), Rhanddom(23), ortho_(24), Irina_Phoenix(27), SerWave(31)
beardandglasses - 2 - dejojam1(2), dejojam1(26), RoyalApe(32), ortho_(33)
cvb2009 - 0 - Irina_Phoenix(12), dejojam1(13)
Irina_Phoenix - 0 - stonecutter129(3), SerWave(20), stonecutter129(21), Rhanddom(22)
RoyalApe - 0 - SerWave(4), cvb2009(6), Rhanddom(9), ortho_(10), Irina_Phoenix(11)
ortho_ - 0 - SerWave(7)
stonecutter129 - 0 - cvb2009(5), Rhanddom(16), RoyalApe(17), cvb2009(18)

Not Voting: beardandglasses

Nightfall votes are denoted by an '*' after the player's name.

Your Moderator has chosen to use the Longest Held Last Vote method for a tiebreaker - This is just for Cassandra system, and there may be a different tiebreaker specified by your Moderator in the ruleset.

Lynch time is at 2:00 PM BGG
Night Action deadline is at 3:00 PM BGG

---------------------

INVERTED TALLY

Voter - # - Voted on

cvb2009 - 4 - stonecutter129(5), RoyalApe(6), stonecutter129(18), SerWave(25)
dejojam1 - 4 - beardandglasses(2), cvb2009(13), beardandglasses(26), SerWave(30)
Irina_Phoenix - 4 - SerWave(8), RoyalApe(11), cvb2009(12), dejojam1(27)
ortho_ - 5 - RoyalApe(10), dejojam1(15), SerWave(19), dejojam1(24), beardandglasses(33)
Rhanddom - 4 - RoyalApe(9), stonecutter129(16), Irina_Phoenix(22), dejojam1(23)
RoyalApe - 5 - dejojam1(1), dejojam1(14), stonecutter129(17), SerWave(28), beardandglasses(32)
SerWave - 4 - RoyalApe(4), ortho_(7), Irina_Phoenix(20), dejojam1(31)
stonecutter129 - 3 - Irina_Phoenix(3), Irina_Phoenix(21), SerWave(29)

Not Voting: beardandglasses

And this is the tally at 1:56. Royal and Ortho try to train on Beard.

If I'm with Wave, this is the perfect time to jump ship and justify voting Beard, who had a null D1, and easily could have been lynched.

Not only do I not vote for Beard, but I post this.

stonecutter129 wrote:
ortho_ wrote:
[vote beardandglasses]

I actively discourage people not to vote my potential get out of jail free card.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lucky Me, Lucky Mud
msg tools
badge
mb
stonecutter129 wrote:
And what's worse, is I still got to try to consider Dejo, but at this point Rhanddom seems pretty decidedly against me in a world which makes no sense to me.
If you're for real, man, I'm gonna feel really stupid in about 20 minutes. I've flipped at the last minute before.

Tell me about some really memorable inner musings you had back when you knew less about the gamestate than you know now.

I'm at Delaveaga with my buddy and will probably check in once more before lynch.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stone
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
Ant Man Joke
badge
2nd Ant Man Joke
mbmbmbmbmb
dejojam1 wrote:
Anyway. I'm not terribly concerned with the question of whether you'd bus Serwave. I think Serwave was a villager.

Why are you not Royal's wolf partner, and why is Rhanddom?
Rhanddom is actively arguing a world that doesn't make sense, and justifying it, because he doesn't want to go back and admit he's wrong on Royal.

He thinks if he admits that Royal is a wolf, it leads more back to him.

I know how Royal thinks, and I know that he actively would try to not lose his partner for as long as possible.

He never goes after Rhanddom, and actively tries to vote me on D2, and put me as the alternative for lynch on D2 with him.

Now, if I am a wolf, with Royal it makes more sense for me to go after Royal in this sense, since I can try to make myself look better, but again in wolf! Royal wolf! Stone world, I only need one mislynch to win (unless CVB is an aux, which he isn't), and I vote for Royal early on.

Rhanddom and Royal just kind of bounce off of each other, in a way that I think makes sense since they are also talking in chat. Royal doesn't want to bus, Rhanddom never gets pressured.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lucky Me, Lucky Mud
msg tools
badge
mb
Also, why doesn't wolf dejo just vote me and move on sometime in the last 23 hours?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Are you sure you're not just both evil and messing with me?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stone
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
Ant Man Joke
badge
2nd Ant Man Joke
mbmbmbmbmb
Put yourself in good! Rhanddom world.

Rhanddom strongly believes that he is correct, and that Wave is the wolf and Royal is good, whether that is right or wrong.

Rhanddom can believe one of two worlds with evil! Wave.

Evil! Wave, evil! Stone world where I bus the crap out of him, actively am given a lifeline (could have voted for Beard), and still busses the crap out of Wave.

Or evil! Dejo evil! Wave world where both of them were pushed up, and we rocked D1. Granted Dejo could have jumped onto Beard as well, but considering where she is.

Not only does Rhanddom seem all in on evil! Stone world, he doesn't seem to be considering evil! Dejo world, which is my biggest ping against him, he's getting the mislynch he wants by lynching me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stone
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
Ant Man Joke
badge
2nd Ant Man Joke
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe Rhanddom is just stubborn, and I got this all wrong.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stone
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
Ant Man Joke
badge
2nd Ant Man Joke
mbmbmbmbmb
Fuck it.

[vote dejo]

I remember in Demon Spirits, when Rhanddom was good, and he was playing a similar type game, where he was kind of the one that people kind of peripherally thought was evil, and it took me like 6 days to finally come around and get him.

Maybe the fact, that he's not giving in here, and not trying to placate me, means he's in fact good.

I'm really struggling right now, because I feel like both of you should be seeing exactly what I am saying, and how it doesn't make any sense for me to be evil. Royal and I weren't together, and by golly, Wave and I certainly weren't together.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stone
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
Ant Man Joke
badge
2nd Ant Man Joke
mbmbmbmbmb
I am completely baffled and there's 8 minutes left, and I'm annoyed.

Both of you have seemed evil today.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cassandra Project
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
VOTE TALLY

Player (3/9) - # - Voted by

stonecutter129 - 2 - dejojam1(1), Rhanddom(2), Rhanddom(5), dejojam1(6)
dejojam1 - 1 - Rhanddom(4), stonecutter129(8)
Rhanddom - 0 - dejojam1(3), stonecutter129(7)

Not Voting: N/A

Your Moderator has chosen to use the Longest Held Last Vote method for a tiebreaker - This is just for Cassandra system, and there may be a different tiebreaker specified by your Moderator in the ruleset.

---------------------

INVERTED TALLY

Voter - # - Voted on

dejojam1 - 3 - stonecutter129(1), Rhanddom(3), stonecutter129(6)
Rhanddom - 3 - stonecutter129(2), dejojam1(4), stonecutter129(5)
stonecutter129 - 2 - Rhanddom(7), dejojam1(8)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
[Vote Rhanddom]

I don't know! I think he makes more sense as a wolf, but has also sounded better. And I feel like I have very little experience with actually reading Rhanddom.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
stonecutter129 wrote:
Fuck it.

[vote dejo]

I remember in Demon Spirits, when Rhanddom was good, and he was playing a similar type game, where he was kind of the one that people kind of peripherally thought was evil, and it took me like 6 days to finally come around and get him.

Maybe the fact, that he's not giving in here, and not trying to placate me, means he's in fact good.

I'm really struggling right now, because I feel like both of you should be seeing exactly what I am saying, and how it doesn't make any sense for me to be evil. Royal and I weren't together, and by golly, Wave and I certainly weren't together.

Well...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
stonecutter129 wrote:
I am completely baffled and there's 8 minutes left, and I'm annoyed.

Both of you have seemed evil today.

I have? How?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cassandra Project
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
VOTE TALLY

Player (3/9) - # - Voted by

stonecutter129 - 1 - dejojam1(1), Rhanddom(2), Rhanddom(5), dejojam1(6)
dejojam1 - 1 - Rhanddom(4), stonecutter129(8)
Rhanddom - 1 - dejojam1(3), stonecutter129(7), dejojam1(9)

---------------------

INVERTED TALLY

Voter - # - Voted on

dejojam1 - 4 - stonecutter129(1), Rhanddom(3), stonecutter129(6), Rhanddom(9)
Rhanddom - 3 - stonecutter129(2), dejojam1(4), stonecutter129(5)
stonecutter129 - 2 - Rhanddom(7), dejojam1(8)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't get why both of you wanted to lynch Beard yesterday! But one of you is good, so it's not like that was just an evil mindset.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[1]  Prev «  45 , 46 , 47 , 48 , 49  Next »  [49] |