Recommend
9 
 Thumb up
 Hide
1215 Posts
[1]  Prev «  45 , 46 , 47 , 48 , 49  Next »  [49] | 

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » PBEM » Werewolf

Subject: New No-Reveal 9er 2 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Lucky Me, Lucky Mud
msg tools
badge
Avatar
mb
Triple bogey opener. That's about right.

Stone, I find myself taking your "why I didn't bus" logic seriously. Why not you/Royal?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stone
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
Ant Man Joke
badge
2nd Ant Man Joke
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
dejojam1 wrote:
stonecutter129 wrote:
I am completely baffled and there's 8 minutes left, and I'm annoyed.

Both of you have seemed evil today.

I have? How?

Because, until the last minute I feel like you've been pro-Rhanddom, until right now.


It's moreso Rhanddom seeming evil, but he could just be stubborn, and I don't know what to do with it.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie
Canada
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
stonecutter129 wrote:
dejojam1 wrote:
stonecutter129 wrote:
I am completely baffled and there's 8 minutes left, and I'm annoyed.

Both of you have seemed evil today.

I have? How?

Because, until the last minute I feel like you've been pro-Rhanddom, until right now.


It's moreso Rhanddom seeming evil, but he could just be stubborn, and I don't know what to do with it.

How was I remotely pro-Rhanddom last night? Like even a little bit?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stone
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
Ant Man Joke
badge
2nd Ant Man Joke
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Rhanddom wrote:
Triple bogey opener. That's about right.

Stone, I find myself taking your "why I didn't bus" logic seriously. Why not you/Royal?

I don't think our interactions make sense, but logically it makes a lot more sense than me with Wave.


I could be wolves with Royal (I don't have as much of a case otherwise, other than I just effing nailed him), but yeah. It could be me and Royal.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie
Canada
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
If your issue is that last night was about discussions with Rhanddom whereas today it's been about discussions with you, I don't get it. That's just when you're each online.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stone
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
Ant Man Joke
badge
2nd Ant Man Joke
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
dejojam1 wrote:
If your issue is that last night was about discussions with Rhanddom whereas today it's been about discussions with you, I don't get it. That's just when you're each online.

Dejo, I'm just frustrated that I have spent 30 minutes arguing with Rhanddom over a world I don't think exists.

I'm just frustrated.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lucky Me, Lucky Mud
msg tools
badge
Avatar
mb
I could YOLO, but Irina would kill me.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie
Canada
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Stone you're getting lynched right now if you don't move.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stone
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
Ant Man Joke
badge
2nd Ant Man Joke
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
[vote rhanddom]
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cassandra Project
msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
VOTE TALLY

Player (3/9) - # - Voted by

Rhanddom - 2 - dejojam1(3), stonecutter129(7), dejojam1(9), stonecutter129(10)
stonecutter129 - 1 - dejojam1(1), Rhanddom(2), Rhanddom(5), dejojam1(6)
dejojam1 - 0 - Rhanddom(4), stonecutter129(8)

Not Voting: N/A


Nightfall votes are denoted by an '*' after the player's name.

Your Moderator has chosen to use the Longest Held Last Vote method for a tiebreaker - This is just for Cassandra system, and there may be a different tiebreaker specified by your Moderator in the ruleset.

Lynch time is at 2:00 PM BGG
Night Action deadline is at 3:00 PM BGG

---------------------

INVERTED TALLY

Voter - # - Voted on

dejojam1 - 4 - stonecutter129(1), Rhanddom(3), stonecutter129(6), Rhanddom(9)
Rhanddom - 3 - stonecutter129(2), dejojam1(4), stonecutter129(5)
stonecutter129 - 3 - Rhanddom(7), dejojam1(8), Rhanddom(10)

Not Voting: N/A
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dake Jimson
United States
Billerica
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Why's the sky blue? Why's water wet?
badge
Why did Judas rat to Romans while Jesus slept?
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
sorry!

[dusk]
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dake Jimson
United States
Billerica
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Why's the sky blue? Why's water wet?
badge
Why did Judas rat to Romans while Jesus slept?
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Cassandra Project wrote:
VOTE TALLY

Player (3/9) - # - Voted by

Rhanddom - 2 - dejojam1(3), stonecutter129(7), dejojam1(9), stonecutter129(10)
stonecutter129 - 1 - dejojam1(1), Rhanddom(2), Rhanddom(5), dejojam1(6)
dejojam1 - 0 - Rhanddom(4), stonecutter129(8)

Not Voting: N/A


Nightfall votes are denoted by an '*' after the player's name.

Your Moderator has chosen to use the Longest Held Last Vote method for a tiebreaker - This is just for Cassandra system, and there may be a different tiebreaker specified by your Moderator in the ruleset.

Lynch time is at 2:00 PM BGG
Night Action deadline is at 3:00 PM BGG

---------------------

INVERTED TALLY

Voter - # - Voted on

dejojam1 - 4 - stonecutter129(1), Rhanddom(3), stonecutter129(6), Rhanddom(9)
Rhanddom - 3 - stonecutter129(2), dejojam1(4), stonecutter129(5)
stonecutter129 - 3 - Rhanddom(7), dejojam1(8), Rhanddom(10)

Not Voting: N/A

oh wow.

[killed Rhanddom]

evil wins!
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob (he/him)
United States
Lutz
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
was just about to post it.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hobie
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
Thanks for looking.
badge
I am an orange blob, guaranteed to offend no one and everyone. You must be orangified.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Woot! devil
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dake Jimson
United States
Billerica
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Why's the sky blue? Why's water wet?
badge
Why did Judas rat to Romans while Jesus slept?
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
i really thought dejo and rhando had found each other there.

that's some really persistent wolfing, stone. bravo.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cassandra Project
msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
VOTE TALLY

Player (2/9) - # - Voted by

Rhanddom - 2 - dejojam1(3), stonecutter129(7), dejojam1(9), stonecutter129(10)
stonecutter129 - 1 - dejojam1(1), Rhanddom(2), Rhanddom(5), dejojam1(6)
dejojam1 - 0 - Rhanddom(4), stonecutter129(8)

Not Voting: N/A


Nightfall votes are denoted by an '*' after the player's name.

Your Moderator has chosen to use the Longest Held Last Vote method for a tiebreaker - This is just for Cassandra system, and there may be a different tiebreaker specified by your Moderator in the ruleset.

Lynch time is at 2:00 PM BGG
Night Action deadline is at 3:00 PM BGG

---------------------

INVERTED TALLY

Voter - # - Voted on

dejojam1 - 4 - stonecutter129(1), Rhanddom(3), stonecutter129(6), Rhanddom(9)
Rhanddom - 3 - stonecutter129(2), dejojam1(4), stonecutter129(5)
stonecutter129 - 3 - Rhanddom(7), dejojam1(8), Rhanddom(10)

Not Voting: N/A
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stone
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
Ant Man Joke
badge
2nd Ant Man Joke
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Combine a sorry gif with a celebration gif.

Rhanddom and Dejo you both were great, I didn't think I was going to win that one at all. If anything stepped over the line at EOD, I'm sorry, but I really was frustrated that I was going to lose to the argument that I bussed Wave rather than being with Royal, which was correct.

Rhanddom, that was the best game I have seen you play, and I feel super confident if we were both good, we would have found each other. Dejo played great too, it really was your prototypical great good game.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neutrina

Pittsburgh
msg tools
I have hunted werewolves. I shot one once.
badge
But by the time I got to it, it had turned back into my neighbor's dog.
Avatar
mbmbmb
Good game!

Very fun!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dake Jimson
United States
Billerica
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Why's the sky blue? Why's water wet?
badge
Why did Judas rat to Romans while Jesus slept?
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
thanks for playing, guys. i enjoyed watching that very much.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dake Jimson
United States
Billerica
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Why's the sky blue? Why's water wet?
badge
Why did Judas rat to Romans while Jesus slept?
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
i'll post in here when i get #3 going.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stone
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
Ant Man Joke
badge
2nd Ant Man Joke
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
beardandglasses wrote:
Woot! devil

So, I was pretty confident you were are aux (and I thought Rhanddom had like a 20% chance of being an aux as well.)

If you look at the tally it was Beard - 2, Dejo - 1, Stone -1 Rhanddom -1. I was on you, and was totally going to snipe onto Dejo if Irina didn't move with like 3 minutes left.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie
Canada
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
stonecutter129 wrote:

Rhanddom and Dejo you both were great, I didn't think I was going to win that one at all. If anything stepped over the line at EOD, I'm sorry, but I really was frustrated that I was going to lose to the argument that I bussed Wave rather than being with Royal, which was correct.

Which is a big part of why I voted Rhanddom in the end. I felt like Royal as wolf was very clear, and agreed with you that his refusal to see it was because he didn't want it to lead back to him.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neutrina

Pittsburgh
msg tools
I have hunted werewolves. I shot one once.
badge
But by the time I got to it, it had turned back into my neighbor's dog.
Avatar
mbmbmb
stonecutter129 wrote:
beardandglasses wrote:
Woot! devil

So, I was pretty confident you were are aux (and I thought Rhanddom had like a 20% chance of being an aux as well.)

If you look at the tally it was Beard - 2, Dejo - 1, Stone -1 Rhanddom -1. I was on you, and was totally going to snipe onto Dejo if Irina didn't move with like 3 minutes left.
I was never going to stay on Dejo
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
Sit tight, but the revolution's years away /I'm losing faith and I'm running low on things to say
Avatar
mbmbmb
Well done, stonecutter and Team Evil!


Very tough F3, and really well contested by all 3 players.

Thanks for conceiving the roleset and modding, Dake, and hat tip to pilotbob for the assist.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stone
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
Ant Man Joke
badge
2nd Ant Man Joke
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
dejojam1 wrote:
stonecutter129 wrote:

Rhanddom and Dejo you both were great, I didn't think I was going to win that one at all. If anything stepped over the line at EOD, I'm sorry, but I really was frustrated that I was going to lose to the argument that I bussed Wave rather than being with Royal, which was correct.

Which is a big part of why I voted Rhanddom in the end. I felt like Royal as wolf was very clear, and agreed with you that his refusal to see it was because he didn't want it to lead back to him.

As soon as he became so defensive about Royal being good, I knew that was the avenue I had to go with.

It had two hopes: one that you made way more sense with Wave, and two that we would stop talking about my connections with Royal, and possibly link back that Rhanddom had more connections with Royal than I did, especially with voting history.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[1]  Prev «  45 , 46 , 47 , 48 , 49  Next »  [49] |