Subject: Johann Kraus's projection cost rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Yannick Mescam
France
flag msg tools
Hello

This ability reads:
Reduce the Ectoplacmic Stability by 2 and place an action cube in any explored area

Is the action cube placed in the explored area the same than the one used to pay the ability's cost, or is it a second one?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mikkel Øberg
Denmark
Gundsømagle
flag msg tools
badge
Ahh, you found me... Run!
mbmbmbmbmb
By gosh I hope it's the same. That's how we play it, at least.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chuck reaume
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Gregaria wrote:
By gosh I hope it's the same. That's how we play it, at least.

same. pretty sure* that is correct.

*note: i've been "pretty sure" on a couple of things with this game and have been off be varying degrees so, you know, grain of salt and all that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gregory Secaur
United States
Minneapolis
MN
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I don't have the game in front of me right now, but if the ability description says to place an action cube in the explored area, I would think it's not the cube from the tracker card, since that is one of the black marker cubes, not an action cube.

It makes sense to use a colored action cube to mark the explored area since its color is keyed to Johann, which would reduce confusion over exactly what the cube is intended to mark.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chuck reaume
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
no, not the cube from the tracker card, it's one of the three available to him per turn. so if he uses one to execute his ability, he places THAT cube in the selected area, not a second cube.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.