Ted Marshall
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Auction Link: CLOSED Ted's May 2019 Auction with KublaCon and San Jose Pickup was well as US shipping

This is a fairly standard auction with US-only shipping, plus pickup at KublaCon in Burlingame, CA, as well as around San Jose, CA.

The auction will close on Sunday, May 19th, in the evening Pacific time. I reserve the right to extend it if bids are still coming in but will close it by midnight PDT.

All open items have been inventoried and have their contents sorted and bagged, as appropriate. Everything is complete unless otherwise noted. Everything has been carefully examined for condition and I have tried to describe the condition as completely as reasonable. If there was any doubt, I have tried to understate the conditions. All items are from a non-smoking home and no second-owner items have any detectable traces of smoke.

I use the following condition scale:
* New = still in factory shrink wrap, just like on the shelf of a game store.
* Like-new = shrink wrap was removed but contents are as they were before unwrapping.
* Excellent = contents are unwrapped and punched but the game looks unplayed.
* Very Good = has obviously been played but still very nice condition.
* Good = shows significant wear but is quite playable.
Note that I may rate the box separately.

Local pickup is highly encouraged, either in San Jose, CA or a neighboring city or at KublaCon in Burlingame, CA (http://www.kublacon.com). I will be there May 24-27. In fact, if you pickup KublaCon and pay cash (exact change, please) on delivery, I'll take 5% off the total bid price, rounded in your favor. (Please bid the full amount and I'll make the discount later.) This means you'll save at least $1.

Pickup outside of this event has no discount and I request please, a minimum purchase of $10 to meet up.

Of course, with pickup, there is no shipping charge.

Otherwise, items ship from San Jose, CA 95136. I have access to discounts on USPS and UPS shipping (through PayPal). You will pay only what I'm charged for postage/shipping, rounded up to the next whole dollar. I won't charge for packing materials. I will combine multiple items in most cases.

All items have a starting bid, please don't bid under this. Most items also have Buy-it-now (BIN) prices. Anyone bidding this will close bidding on that item and win it immediately.

Please bid in whole dollar amounts.

Please, no conditional bids (e.g. "I'll bid $xx on this item assuming I also win item YYY").

Payment is through PayPal or Amazon.com gift cards (or cash for local pickup). In any case BGG will get their well-earned 3% commission.

I reserve the right to pull any item at any time, up to that item's closing (either timed or by BIN), though I do not expect to do this.

Thank you for looking and good luck.

Index of Items

Baldrick's Tomb - (View Item)
Between Two Cities - (View Item)
Black Market Warehouse - (View Item)
Chimera Station - (View Item)
Coal Baron: The Great Card Game - (View Item)
Dead Man's Draw - (View Item)
Diesel Demolition Derby - (View Item)
DragonFlame - (View Item)
Dungeon of Fortune - (View Item)
Gingerbread House - (View Item)
The Grimm Forest - (View Item)
Heat - (View Item)
Imhotep - (View Item)
Imhotep: The Private Ships Mini Expansion - (View Item)
Jungle Ascent - (View Item)
Junk Art - (View Item)
Kingdom Builder: Big Box - (View Item)
Kingdom Builder: Capitol - (View Item)
Kingdom Builder: Caves - (View Item)
Kingdom Builder: Crossroads - (View Item)
Kingdom Builder: Nomads - (View Item)
Kingdom Builder: The Island - (View Item)
Megaland - (View Item)
Middle Kingdom - (View Item)
Miskatonic University: The Restricted Collection - (View Item)
Montana - (View Item)
Most Wanted - (View Item)
Nightmarium - (View Item)
The Palace of Mad King Ludwig - (View Item)
Photosynthesis - (View Item)
Pioneer Days - (View Item)
Pirate Dice: Voyage on the Rolling Seas - (View Item)
Power Grid: The Card Game - (View Item)
Rattle, Battle, Grab the Loot - (View Item)
Reef - (View Item)
San, Ni, Ichi - (View Item)
Smiths of Winterforge - (View Item)
Tales & Games: The Hare & the Tortoise - (View Item)
Tiny Epic Quest - (View Item)
Trainmaker - (View Item)

List Generated via auction tools by ones upon a game (a free service)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.