Popular Tags: [View All]
Jim Patterson
United States
Iowa City
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm a bit of a "loser" when it comes to board games--never first, never last is my motto (though I'm usually better at upholding the former than the latter half of that slogan). Today, though, I ended up winning Tide of Iron AND Bohnanza AND China. This was the first ToI session for both my opponent and me, and China and Bohnanza both involved a mix of new and semi-experienced players (I'd put myself into that category, too). So I'm not ready for the board game championships or anything, but I might go buy a lottery ticket--or just bask in the afterglow of a very good run.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicolas Guay
Canada
Memramcook
New Brunswick
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Congrats, it's nice once in a while to win all the games we play in one day. Hasn't happenned to me in a long time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scotty Dickey
United States
Brandon
Mississippi
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
After seeing my team crushed in a game of BattleLore: Epic BattleLore Friday night, I regained some confidence by winning games of Parlay and Winner's Circle. Winning these games was fun, but I still see those damned heavy cavalry when I close my eyes!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.