Popular Tags: [View All]
Geoffrey Steenberge
United States
Painted Post
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
After New England, Rob wanted a lighter game so I pulled out High Society. This little bidding game is light and short, but really fun. I was the only one who had played so the first game was a teaching one. Rob spent far too much money early on and I was able to win a few cheap cards to secure a win. We played a second game now that people understood the game and this was much more tense. The three bad cards were in the top 5 and the game ended after just 9 cards. Ray had the least money, being the only person to win multiple cards and not take a loser. The rest of us were tied at zero. Steve just had a 2X, I had 5 and -5, and Rob, who had not won a tile, was thus the winner with the most money. It is instances like this which are why I don't think this is a great game, but it is fun and a good filler.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.