Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bob Nelson
United States
Oxford
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So as I was reading the rules the other night I got a bit confused. Let say Hellboy has six wound markers on his health tracked all on the wounds side not injury side. If he takes 3 damage I flip 3 of those going from left to right to injured markers and he take the various penalties for those. As it is written it almost sounds like you only flip one to an injury side no matter how much damage you take.

Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Karpowitz
United States
Raleigh
NC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've played it flip one per damage.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carsten
Germany
Sachsen
flag msg tools
"The only thing you are going to see, is the burning hand of overdue justice." - Lobster Johnson
badge
“There are only three forms of high art: the symphony, the illustrated children's book and the board game.” - Saga
mbmbmbmbmb
see also Question about damage

and now quoting myself ...
jorl wrote:
"For each damage suffered by an Agent ..."
"If all spaces on the health track are filled with wounds, the first (furthest to the left) wound on the track is flipped to its injury side"

for each damage:
- if track is filled with injuries -> KO
- if track is not filled with tokens -> add a wound to the empty space furthest to the left
- if track is filled with wounds -> flip the wound token furthest to the left
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.