Popular Tags: [View All]
Ryan Rau
Canada
Saskatoon
Saskatchewan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
CLICK HERE FOR AUCTION LINK

It's that time again where I look at a few games on my shelf, and decide that they will probably get a little more love somewhere else in the gaming community.

1. Auction will run until a random time in the evening of May 25, 2019. This is to try and discourage snipping bids.

2. All prices in the auction are listed in Canadian Dollars. Only bid in whole Canadian dollars, with minimum increases of $1.00 CAD. Buy It Now (BIN) prices are listed for all items. I will not accept bids lower than the starting bid.

3. Shipping will be paid in full by the winner of each item. If someone wins multiple items, I will combine items into a single shipment to try and save on shipping costs. Shipping will be done through Canada Post from Saskatoon, Saskatchewan (S7T0H9).
BGG Users from the USA are welcome to bid on items in this auction, but please note that shipping costs from Canada to USA are fairly high (usually around $40 for most standard sized games being shipped).

4. All items won in the auction will be posted to, and bought through, the BGG Marketplace so that they can receive their 3% commission.

5. Payment will be done through e-transfer. Payment is expected within 2 days of the auction closing. Items will be shipped 1 - 2 days after receiving payment.

6. All items in the auction are in Like New/Very Good condition unless otherwise stated. All items are coming from a Pet and Smoke Free home.

7. I reserve the right to remove any items from the auction at any time. (Example: I may sell/trade the item locally during the time of the auction)

8. If you have any questions regarding this auction please send me a geekmail.

Index of Items

Among the Stars - [listitem=6926710](View Item)[/listitem]
Battle for Rokugan - (View Item)
The Blood of an Englishman - [listitem=6926715](View Item)[/listitem]
The Bottle Imp - [listitem=6926716](View Item)[/listitem]
Charterstone - (View Item)
Eclipse - [listitem=6926718](View Item)[/listitem]
Flip Ships - (View Item)
The Grizzled - (View Item)
Horizons - [listitem=6926725](View Item)[/listitem]
Imperius - [listitem=6926726](View Item)[/listitem]
Kami-sama - (View Item)
La Granja: No Siesta - (View Item)
New Dawn - [listitem=6926730](View Item)[/listitem]
Noria - [listitem=6926733](View Item)[/listitem]
Tao Long: The Way of the Dragon - (View Item)
Villages of Valeria - [listitem=6926994](View Item)[/listitem]
World's Fair 1893 - (View Item)

List Generated via auction tools by ones upon a game (a free service)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.