Axis & Allies» Forums » Sessions

Subject: 2nd game played! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jonathan "Spartan Spawn, Sworn, Raised for Warring!"
United States
flag msg tools
"By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe."
Visited my mom yesterday from college, and Rachel joined us for dinner and a night of gaming. Still havent completely finished a short game but this one was close!

Since it was last night I dont remember turn for turn details so I'll give you the run down of it.

Rachel and my mom were the Axis and I played the Allies. Right off I started to try and take West Russia, bam I got it, Mom with the Germans took it right back from me! Then Britain took over Libya and the country beside it in the next two turns. Japan was a solid hitter and took China from me. I built up my U.S. bombing forces as well as Britains and Russias and I started to bomb Germany every turn, seriously crippling their income. However Japan was on a roll and took Calcutta from me, I took their Shanghai only to get ousted again. With relief on the way from Libya I tried to take back calcutta, no use, just too much support.

Overall it was a close game, I wish I could remember more turn for turn details but the girls won again as when we had to go the Axis was only one Victory City away from winning and I was scrambling to build up my forces.
As the dice tended to make every battle a hard fought one, no real walk aways last night. Even when I attacked with 7 tanks and a few infantry the defender always had enough to either make it I didnt win or if I did I only had a few left.

More reports to come in the future! As Memoir '44 is on its way in the mail! All the best, Jon
 Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.