Óliver L. Sanz
Spain
Laguna de Duero
Castile and León
flag msg tools
new user
Hello everyone!

I am working on the final stages of the design of my last board game, and I am looking for an artist that would like to embark with me on this project.

Game description

It is a small sci-fi game, themed around a secret order of space traveler monks. Between myth and reality, they use their skills to traverse distances that escape human comprehension, bending space and time themselves. Every 1000 years, a race among them takes place, whose winner will rise as the new great monk. The game is all about that epic race!

Budget

Here I am looking for a collaboration. This is a small project, but I want you to be motivated to make the game its best possible version! You will get a substantial share of the profits. Of course we can negotiate an upfront fee.

The terms

I am open to negotiate the terms that better suit you. The idea is that both of us get as much benefit as we can from the project. And this includes visibility, portfolio building, creative and learning matters.

I can give you nearly absolute control about the graphic aspect of the game, if you want to have it. I have basic knowledge about graphic design, so I can help with that. Or if you want a more traditional, less creative work, I can give you tight specifications about what art needs to be created, and how I want it to look.

Art pieces

The game doesn't require a lot of assets, namely:
- 1x space background for 2.5*2.5 inches cards.
- 1x card template design for 2.5*3.5 inches cards.
- 1x design for a small box (3.5*5.5*2 inches).
- 10x low detailed, simple icons.
- 4x greater detailed icons.

Probably there is more small assets to make, like design for rules summary cards or a small illustration for the rules booklet. However, the listed assets are the minimal, mandatory ones.

Desired art style

I would like to let you go wild on this one. We will adopt a style that we fell fits both you and the game.

Deadline

We are not in a hurry, and can work at a relaxed pace.

If you are interested in the project, feel free to contact me! Also excuse my probably poor English and don't hesitate to tell me how can I improve this post.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.