Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mitchell Thomashow
United States
Dublin
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
In the process of simplifying, culling, and making space, I'm happy to depart with back issues of Games Magazine (from the first few issues until 1986), Games International (all sixteen issues), The Game Report (the first three volumes), assorted back issues of Games and Puzzles, SUMO, Counter, and other goodies.

I am not interested in selling them. However, I am pleased to give them away to anyone who is interested. If you live within a fifty mile radius of Southwest New Hampshire, or if you want to meet me halfway between wherever you are (within eighty miles or so), please do take them off my hands.

These magazines are a wonderful way to dive through gaming history from approximately 1980 on.

I'll keep them around for another few weeks. If you're interested, send me a PM and we can work out a way to get them to you. If you live further away, and you want to pay for the shipping, that can work as well.

Mitchell
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Daly
United States
Pasadena
California
flag msg tools
I'm way too far away, but kudos for a generous offer.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich Keiser
United States
Waunakee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mthomashow wrote:
In the process of simplifying, culling, and making space, I'm happy to depart with back issues of Games Magazine (from the first few issues until 1986), Games International (all sixteen issues), The Game Report (the first three volumes), assorted back issues of Games and Puzzles, SUMO, Counter, and other goodies.

I am not interested in selling them. However, I am pleased to give them away to anyone who is interested. If you live within a fifty mile radius of Southwest New Hampshire, or if you want to meet me halfway between wherever you are (within eighty miles or so), please do take them off my hands.

These magazines are a wonderful way to dive through gaming history from approximately 1980 on.

I'll keep them around for another few weeks. If you're interested, send me a PM and we can work out a way to get them to you. If you live further away, and you want to pay for the shipping, that can work as well.

Mitchell

Eyeball benders!

Too bad I'm not close or I would take you up on the Games Mags.

Thanks for the generous offer.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mitchell Thomashow
United States
Dublin
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
These magazine have now been claimed. Thanks to all for their interest. I'm glad they will find happy homes!

Mitchell
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.