Subject: When do Bosses move? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tom Chounpanh
Canada
Unspecified
Ontario
flag msg tools
Sorry, I guess I just needed confirmation but when do Bosses move? Do they ONLY move via Boss behaviour cards? Or do they, like Minions first move, then activate the Boss behaviour card?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andreas
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
"The world is indeed comic...
badge
...but the joke is on mankind.”
mbmbmbmbmb
I think all the boss actions are written on the drawn boss card unless the boss's character card specifically says so. I've encountered one boss so far that had an ability before a boss card was drawn, so I assume you just use the boss card deck unless told to do otherwise. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carsten
Germany
Sachsen
flag msg tools
"The only thing you are going to see, is the burning hand of overdue justice." - Lobster Johnson
badge
“There are only three forms of high art: the symphony, the illustrated children's book and the board game.” - Saga
mbmbmbmbmb
rules page 27 wrote:
Instead of following the normal rules for activating a Minion, draw the top card of the Behaviour deck and resolve it, then discard it.

They move when the Behaviour cards say so. That's it. Some case files or bosses might have special rules for extra movement.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.