Legendary: A Marvel Deck Building Game» Forums » Rules

Subject: Deck Runs out rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
marco

Remscheid
msg tools
Please help me end a discussion.
It's about the Scheme Deck where it's about "lost if the deck runs out".

When does this occur ? If you draw the last card, or if you have to draw an cannot ?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
marco

Remscheid
msg tools
ArianneH wrote:
If you have to draw and cannot

So where can I find this in the rules ?

I just find "if your deck is emtpy and you have to draw..." or other things, but no "you have to draw an cannot, your deck is empty".
It seems that "empty deck" and "draw" are to seperate things ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
marco

Remscheid
msg tools
Furthermore: you don't shuffle because the pile is empty, but because you have to draw and can't. That means because the stack is empty AND you have to draw, you have to shuffle etc...Means: stack empty comes first, then see if you can draw...Not: Pile is empty because you cannot draw.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Walker
United States
Madison Heights
Virginia
flag msg tools
See the Legendary forums for monthly solo leagues!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Page 16 of the core rulebook says that the game ends in a draw if the villain deck runs out without the scheme completing and you reach the end of your turn.

So for schemes that say "Evil Wins when the Villain deck runs out," Evil Wins as soon as the condition is met. That's immediately after the final card is drawn at the start of your turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.